Probably need to use APIs

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Drop down menu code [ 1 Answers ]

I need a code that will create a Drop Down Menu (like a standard drop down scroll menu from frontpage), that allows the user to make a selection then redirect to a page that the person selected. E.g. drop down menu has the following headings/titles ITEM1 ITEM2 ITEM3 When item1 is...

+/- from all programs menu [ 2 Answers ]

How can I add new items to the "all programs" list in XP?:o I'd like to create a entry or two there and move some of the existing items into that folder. Is this possible? Thanks in advance for the help... and oh yeah, Merry Christmas!:D

Runescape items [ 25 Answers ]

Could someone tell me how much a mind talisman is worth? I a newbie and completely clueless... :confused: :D

Want a help menu [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Friends I am A new member to this ASK ME HELP DESK. I want to know the procedures and formalities for how to use this site. For example the word 'THREAD', I don't know the meening of it. Is there any help menu ICON for it to click on. So that I'll get the answers without disturbing anyone. ...

DSO Exploit 2 items [ 3 Answers ]

I followed the directions of DSO Exploit by alicka, but I ended up with two entries from the other five.. Please advise...

View more questions Search