Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    youngbillionair Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2009, 07:45 AM
    Construction clean up pricing
    Greeting to all and thanks for your help and support.

Im a small business owner in the Ohio area and was just asked to summit a bid on a new housing project, they would like for me to do the final clean up for this facility, it is 65,000 sq. ft and I have a four week time frame to complete it.

What would be the pricing on an area this large, and all other comments would be of great help

Thanks
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Mar 4, 2009, 09:21 AM

I think you need to give us more details for us to be even in the right ballaprk. I am sure there would be a contract, what does it read?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Construction job clean-up [ 13 Answers ]

Hello, eveyone I have just been award the cleanup job for a dunkin donuts, however I have not clue how to charge this job. I've been in the cleaning business for several years now. I normally clean rental, domestic properties and construction houses. Since God has moved the guys I work for in...

Commercial post const. Clean pricing per square foot [ 2 Answers ]

What is the going rate per square footage for a commercial post construction clean? It is a tim hortons restaurant.

Construction Clean up [ 1 Answers ]

I have started a construction cleanup company and I want to know how do I estimate? Is it by the spuare feet or by the hour

Post Construction Clean Up [ 6 Answers ]

Hi! Good Day to all of you!I just started doing my post construction clean up and as of now I do subcontracting from other company,and now I talk to one builder and he is asking me to give him my bid.Can anyone help me please.I am living here in Toronto,Canada.thanks and have a good day!

View more questions Search