Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    doctor frank Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2009, 05:09 AM
    Abnormal cervical spine malformation
    What is the proper spelling of klepperfile syndrome?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Mar 4, 2009, 05:43 AM

You were almost correct. It is Klippel-Feil Syndrome derived from the two doctors who captioned the condition as people with short necks and limited range of motion.

Tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Spine inverter machines [ 3 Answers ]

I was looking into buying a spine inverter machine or something that specifically is design for spine health. I've seen a product on the tube but wasn't sure what is the best of all machines. Thanks

I have abnormal cervical cells [ 4 Answers ]

Okay so I posted the other day about randomly bleeding after intercourse.. I went to the doctor and I'm too impatient to wait for the results and was wondering if any of you had ideas :p so she did a colposcopy or something like that.. looked at my cervix under a microscope... used vinegar to...

Arthritis on the spine [ 1 Answers ]

I have a bit of arthritis on my spine. What is a good pain reliever. Do they Have some kind of a patch. I have ibuprofen and aleve. Your comments

Spine Fin Coil on Trane [ 1 Answers ]

Looking at getting a Trane heat pump to replace an existing A/C unit. Heard some comments that the Spine Fin coil design Trane uses is difficult to keep clean and can actually clog up if not cleaned properly. I've heard good things about Trane overall but wanted to know if this design creates any...

If ones spine has a bent [ 2 Answers ]

Thank you

View more questions Search