Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    oscarthai Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2009, 02:42 AM
    What are these tablets?
    Two forms of tablets that I would like to know about the first one is white small and round and has an imprint of the letter e on one side. The second one is blue long and hard in posture and has a word on one side it is pilza. Could somebody help and tell me what they are? Thanks
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Mar 4, 2009, 05:16 AM
    Please refer to this announcement: Ask Me Help Desk - Announcements in Forum : Medications

>Thread Closed<

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Should I take these tablets at once? [ 13 Answers ]

Hi , I am taking contraceptary pills. LEVONORGESTREL TABLETS BP----PILL 72 (PILL TO TAKE BEFORE 72 HOURS OF SEXUAL INTER COURSE). This come with two tablets if you know.Can some body please tell me if I should take both the pills togather or with some time gap? Please help

When to quit these tablets [ 4 Answers ]

Can anybody tell me sideeffects of Quitipin-200 mg :- an anti depressant tablet for depression or pshyzophrennia. When can I quit this tablet, the Doctor advises me to take it regularly.

Can I mix natural tablets [ 2 Answers ]

Good evening everone Its my first participation on this Forum, my question is about natural medication ,I'm having trouble to sleep and I just began to take VALERIAN after lots of research but I like to know if I can mix it with gingko biloba and L-lysine and also cat's claw tablets please let me...

View more questions Search