Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sdcrowe1989 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2009, 11:50 PM
    Looking for info on two songs
    Hi all I'm new here a friend said to try this site out as I have tried tons of sites looking for
    Some songs...
    Sorry if you guys have answered my question as I can not look at other
    Topics I'm running on a very slow PC.

Okay I don't know a lot about the songs so I will describe what I think will
    Help you guys answer my question.

The first one is from the 90's I believe a woman sings it and sounds like she has a choir
    I used to think it was on the movie Titanic because to me its kind of sad in that way
    It goes something like "you can take me" something I can hum it pretty well but not
    Sure about the lyrics as you can't really understand her I have been looking for this song
    Just over 4 years please help.

The second is from the movie "Little Nicky" didn't love the movie but there is a song I just loved from it. It is when Adam Sandler (Nicky) and Patricia Arquette (Valerie) get an ice cream it goes something like 'I want to make you laugh and dance" I have tried to find these songs from a lot of different places and have been looking for this one for about 8 years please any help you can give me I would really be grateful for thanks in advance.
    streve Posts: 26, Reputation: 2

Mar 5, 2009, 10:32 AM

Second one is Sinead O'Connor - Dancing Lessons

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Songs [ 2 Answers ]

Who sings A House is not a home?:) :)

I want to copy the name of the songs not the songs [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, As the title suggests I would like to know if there is a way to simply copy-paste the name of the songs. The reason I want to do this is I want to re-download them again in another computer

2 songs please help [ 3 Answers ]

1. The first song is by a rock band, it goes something like, we'll break up and make up and do this for the last time. That's all I remember. 2. the second is a christian song I used to listen to when I was little and I want to know the artist and the name, it goes thank you for giving to the...

View more questions Search