Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Cuddlez_knowz_u Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2009, 08:32 PM
    I believe there is a way to buy a forclosed home just by paying the back taxes on it.
    I have heard on infomercials and various shows that there is a way to own a forclosed home just by paying the back taxes on it. I was wondering if anyone can tell me how to learn how to buy these homes. What legal ways do I take this up? Who do I have to talk to? Who do I pay rather then buying it for it's sale price? Please help I'm trying to find a cheap place to move in soon.
    deedgrabber Posts: 34, Reputation: 4

Mar 4, 2009, 09:29 AM

You can buy properties for the back taxes IF nobody else bids them up, which they usually do.

It's better to find the owners of properties that are about to be lost to tax sale, and contact them directly to sell.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I purchase a home by paying the back taxes when the owners are deceased [ 4 Answers ]

I want to purchase a home that has been abandon for years. The people that own the property are deceased and there is no other relative listed. How do I go about getting this property without forcing it up for shriff sale. p.s I will like to purchase the property by paing the back taxes off,if I...

How do I just buy a house paying back taxes? [ 4 Answers ]

How do I just buy a house paying back taxes? What do I do to buy a house for just the back taxes?

Paying Back Taxes to Own a Property [ 1 Answers ]

I'm curious, do anyone happen to know what states have the shortest amount of time to redeem property purhcased at a foreclosure auctions. I know it varies depending on the state

View more questions Search