Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bunnyGirl1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2009, 08:31 PM
    My boyfriend doesn't want to have sex?
    Me and my boyfriend have been toguether for a year and 9months, we are the sweetes couple and in love etc.
    He went on a tripp to Hawaii (dont worry he was faithful) and when he return he was over in love whit me he said he miss me so much, (and like the distance made him seem more in love9 that we actually are staring to think of moving toguether or marriage.
    But after that week, that we talk for a more serious relationship, I went to my house for like a week then next time we meet he's change..

He is not iniciating sex, doesn't tell me he loves me anymore unless I talk to him, its short on the phone, really busy in work sudendly, and after 3 week I finally got him to have sex whit me it was short and he got soft while having the act of sex... :,(
    That as never happened before...
    I talkt to him and said tat everything is OK.. but it doesn't feel like it to me..

Don't know what could it be, please tell me your opinion.
    posey_84 Posts: 202, Reputation: 15

Mar 4, 2009, 04:48 AM

How old are you guys?
    Could it be that he IS just under a lot of pressure at work, which is causing him to be too tired to have sex and a bit short tempered. Maybe talk to him again but try not to sound as though your having a go at him. Ask him if he feels OK and if he's having problems at work . Maybe try making him a meal after work and giving him a relaxing massage and let nature take its course... xx
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Mar 4, 2009, 06:41 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by bunnyGirl1 View Post
    Me and my boyfriend have been toguether for a year and 9months, we are the sweetes couple and in love etc.
    He went on a tripp to hawaii (dont worry he was faithful) and wen he return he was over in love whit me he said he miss me soo much, (and like the distance made him seem more in love9 that we actually are staring to think of moving toguether or marriage.
    But after that week, that we talk for a more serious relationship, i went to my house for like a week then next time we meet hes change..

He is not iniciating sex, doesnt tell me he loves me anymore unless i talk to him, its short on the phone, really busy in work sudendly, and after 3 week i finally got him to have sex whit me it was short and he got soft while having the act of sex... :,(
    That as never happend before...
    i talkt to him and said tat everything is ok.. but it dosnt feel like it to me..

Dont know what could it be, please tell me your opinion.
    Question #1... just how old are you both. Sorry if this sounds harsh, but
    It really sounds like you are 14.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My boyfriend doesn't want to have sex [ 1 Answers ]

So, Ive been dating my boyfriend for about 1 1/2 years and we started having sex about 4 months ago. I was a virgin so having sex was a very big deal for me. We just got back from a month vacation and at first we were all over each other the first couple days but now we haven't had sex for 5 days....

Mom doesn't like boyfriend [ 4 Answers ]

I'm 19, my boyfriend and I have been together for almost a year and are deeply in love... my mom doesn't get to really see my relationship since we both go away to school together and its where we met. He comes from a very broken up family, mother a raging alcoholic, father a jerk and was abused...

Why doesn't my boyfriend want sex? [ 5 Answers ]

Ive been with my boyfriend for 2 years, and when we were first together we had sex all the time. We currently live together and the past 4 months or so we have sex one a week (if that). I know that he masturbates every day. He blames not having sex with me as much, because he says he has a low sex...

My boyfriend doesn't want to have sex with me [ 6 Answers ]

I've been with my boyfriend now for 3 months and we have only had sex 4 times. The last 3 times however he has pre ejaculated which has left him very embarresed and apologetic. I reassured him that its OK and I don't mind, I'm here for him no matter what however he is still embarresed. Since the...

My boyfriend doesn't want to have sex [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend seems to have little interest in me anymore . We have sex every couple of weeks , which he seems to enjoy but he never ever initiates it . I have discovered he still has photos of his ex girlfriend on hs phone , laptop and in some boxes and further discovered he has been looking at...

View more questions Search