Ask
    DEDEATLAST Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2009, 06:25 PM
    Child Support Termination
    Support ends in Louisiana at what age.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 3, 2009, 06:29 PM

When the child support order states it does. ** don't mean to be smart but your order may have had some specia terms written into it. Only you know what your support order says.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Child Support Termination in NY State [ 2 Answers ]

I was wondering what are grounds for terminating child support in New York State. If a child who is being supported drops out of high school, is that a reason for termination of child support? If the child has a child of his own before 21 years of age? Or if the child does not reside with the...

Termination of child support [ 10 Answers ]

I have 3 children. One is 21 and in the Air Force, one is 18 and just graduated high school, and the youngest is 17 and will graduate next year. My ex wife contends that when suport was ordered, that it must remain in effect until ALL 3 graduate and or turn 18. My support was entered as 250 a...

Termination of parental rights and child support [ 2 Answers ]

If a parent decides to terminate parental rights, how are child support judgements and orders past and future handled?

Child support termination [ 6 Answers ]

In 1998 my ex-wife divorced me. I was never served with divorce papers but my signature appears on the service form. Obviously this was forged. In the divorce I have been ordered to pay child support. I found out about the divorce when I received a garnishment letter in the mail from the...

Termination of parental rights and child support [ 3 Answers ]

The father of my grandson wants to terminate his parental rights and thinks that by doing that, he will not have to pay child support. We have been working through the Texas Attorney General's office for 2 years, and he was finally ordered to take a paternity test, today. If he is the father and...

View more questions Search