Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mass300 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2009, 02:28 PM
    Looking for Daycare
    I need to find a good, inexpensive daycare in North Denver, Colorado.

Thanks

Josh
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Mar 3, 2009, 04:02 PM

Hi, Josh!

Greetings and WELCOME to the site! I just moved your question that you had posted in Introductions to this forum topic area so that it will get the most exposure to those who are best able to answer it. Introductions is for people to introduce themselves and we try to not ask questions there.

I am assuming that this is concerning children, if not, then I do apologize.

It can be a little confusing when first learning how to use this site! Your question will get noticed much more in this forum topic area.

We would appreciate it if you would return to Introductions sometime to tell us a little about yourself though, if you would be willing to do that.

Thanks!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 3, 2009, 04:44 PM

First check to see they are licensed, check with that agency and with the BBB for complaints.

Ask for refferals of other mothers you know. If you are very low income and have a case worker ask them for recommendations.

But often good and cheap don't work together, those having properly trained staff, correct equipmnet and the such cost more money than those that do short cuts

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Alty's Daycare [ 1474 Answers ]

Hey all, here's our new Daycare. Come on in, grab a chair, watch where you step because all the pets from Starby's daycare have been relocated here. If you see chocolate on the floor, please refrain from eating it, there are bunny's everywhere and well, those aren't chocolate. ;) There's...

TN Daycare [ 1 Answers ]

I live in Tennessee and I am thinking of opening a daycare in my home. I need a checklists and ideas. Can anyone help?

Daycare issues [ 1 Answers ]

I want to attend college however this would mean I would have to send my daughter to daycare. I am a single mother and have no family, all my friends work so this would mean that if I sent her to daycare and she got sick then I would have to miss school and unfortunantly the college I will be...

Daycare [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I would like to know crucial steps I must take to open a privately owned daycare.

Daycare? [ 1 Answers ]

I would like any information pertaining to starting a daycare business. Any relevant grants or government agencies that are available for funding. Any particular qualifications that are associated for the owner and it's employees. Even any known loopholes.

View more questions Search