Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    needtolighten Posts: 44, Reputation: -2

Mar 3, 2009, 01:32 PM
    RIhanna Battered Pic
    HI guys,,

Has anyone seen the new pics of RIHANNA being battered by boyfriend Chris Brown?

Im overanalysing again.. or maybe I'm obsessed..

But when you are battered
    1) Usually the hit comes near the cheek ( trussme I know ) or the eyes.. which means the eye turns black or the cheek goes weird red... not burnt

2) She has two burn like marks on both sides of her forehead? Chris Brown did that to her ? How ? Scraped her face for her ?

I don't really know but I think it's a side effect of getting too much sun after lightening...

And no her nose is not done that I can give her credit for.. its just makeup use..

But colour? / no I don't agree.. she has lightened and she has lightened BIG TIME..

And I feel those bruises are more than just battery.. never seen burn marks as part of a beat up.. if I'm not mistaken chris beat her up.. didn't burn her or something. Those marks look like more of burning your skin

1) through high percentage of some skin lightener
    2) through excessive sun exposure after being on lightening procedures..

Now people may say IM CRAZY sorry but its just a thought.. AGain I MAY BE COMPLETELY WRONG...
    needtolighten Posts: 44, Reputation: -2

Mar 3, 2009, 01:39 PM

Sorry guys don't be angry.. I'm sure I'm going to get lotsa angry replies for this..

I don't mean to be so obsessed with lightening...

But the pic kind of made me think... anyway... I'm all wrong... I take my words back even before anyone responds.. wish there was a way to undo this message
    MsMewiththat Posts: 854, Reputation: 136

Mar 3, 2009, 01:43 PM

I haven't seen the pic post it...

Ps you are obsessed with the whole lightening thing
    gorgeouslady Posts: 168, Reputation: 7

Mar 3, 2009, 03:19 PM

Who cares?am obsessed with this whole lightening thing myself and yes rihanna bleaches.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rihanna bleaching cream [ 1 Answers ]

do you guys know what bleaching cream works..? for feet.. hands.. etc.. please.. and do you know what black celebrities use.. thank you so much!:)

New husband dealing with battered Spouse Syndrome [ 3 Answers ]

I have a question and I'm trying to understand my wife. My wife came from a abusive husband he never hit her but she said he used mental abuse to her allot, as well as sexual abuse as well. She is seeing a female counselor who has been through the same thing as my wife. She just started her...

View more questions Search