Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ty1974 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2009, 11:42 AM
    I am talking to this man
    I am talking to this man Ive know for years and we have a pass and it has been always good. I finally get to seem him and he tells me he been wanted to see me and tells repeatdly that it is really good to see me. What does this mean?
    Justwantfair Posts: 3,422, Reputation: 944
    Ultra Member

Mar 3, 2009, 11:48 AM

Maybe he likes you.

You could always ask him.
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Mar 3, 2009, 11:49 AM
    There's not much to go on here. Not a lot of details.

Why does "its good to see you" mean more than that?

Are you interested in him? Think he might be interested in you?

Endless possibilities. He might be glad to see a good friend. He might be going through a tough time and glad to see a good friend. He might be interested in you but not sure how to escalate the relationship. And on and on and on.

You know him better than any of us... you are his friend.

So what's the situation? His life? Yours? etc...
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Mar 3, 2009, 11:50 AM

What does it mean to you?

Does not make a difference what anybody or anyone here thinks it means.

You need to decide what that means to you and figure out for yourself whether this is a good thing or not.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Mar 3, 2009, 01:22 PM

Moved from Adult Sexuality because this question is more about relationships/dating than it is about someone's sexuality.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I like a girl who I've been talking to her and she's talking to her ex a lot [ 7 Answers ]

I have been talking to the girl down my block and we have been talking a lot and I like her I visited her school today because a lot of my friends go there and they all saw her talking to him a lot throughout the day and I asked her about it and she said "we're not together right now haha" is this...

Now we're talking [ 24 Answers ]

Or at least Fox News and The Raw Story are. Fox and The Raw Story reported that Ambassador Ryan Crocker got into a "heated exchange" with the Iranians, telling them "that the Iranian Revolutionary Guard's Al-Quds Force's "officers and their surrogates were not going to be safe in Iraq, where they...

Not talking. [ 5 Answers ]

My boyfriend is not talking to me.. 20 days before we had a big quarrel... where.. he got frustrated and he told me not to call him... initially also we were fighting many times... but we haven't stayed very long... max was 10 days... but now 20 days have passed... neither he called nor I called......

View more questions Search