Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sacramento Posts: 163, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2009, 09:57 AM
    I'm trying to find a good homepage
    I recently switched from dial-up to high speed cable connection, which is absolutely phenomenal. I have Comcast and am using their homepage, which I hate! Can anyone recommend a good homepage that is not constantly in motion and which can be personalized to include news, local weather, etc? Thanks for the help!:):)
    suddenImpact Posts: 175, Reputation: 23

Mar 3, 2009, 10:18 AM

Google

I love Google :)
    WebsiteSolution Posts: 85, Reputation: 10

Mar 3, 2009, 01:30 PM

Have you tried Yahoo, CNN or MSN? Whatever website you like to visit can become your home page. What about your local newspaper? You can't personalize them all but atlease it will be something you enjoy.
    darkvision Posts: 232, Reputation: 15

Mar 3, 2009, 04:45 PM

I recommend Google as well it can be set to show local weather and just about anything, or nothing whatever your preferences are. Also its not nearly so cluttered like MSN or Yahoo.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 3, 2009, 04:55 PM

Well of course our wonderful web site here makes a great home page to give you some great questions to start the day.

But I like Yahoo or msn personally
    NoDaddy dot com Posts: 101, Reputation: 0

Mar 4, 2009, 02:25 AM

Yahoo! Everything
    sacramento Posts: 163, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2009, 07:50 AM

Thank you for all of your suggestions. I tried every one and found that CNN has the content that I am looking for. I would recommend it to everyone! Thank you again!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to find a good attorney? [ 3 Answers ]

What should be my line of questioning so that I may find a great attorney in my consultations in NYC.

Where I can find good used computers [ 6 Answers ]

Sorry to bother you about something not that important but, do you know where I can find good cheap used laptops or desktops

Need to find a store for good shoes [ 1 Answers ]

Have an old pair that are just like street shoes with suede and soles like you'd wear out. Do not like gym shoes for bowling-they do not slide so probably fall on my face trying to bowl w/these. Need to know of a store here near Chicago, IL where I can find shoes like the ones I have.

How to find a good gynec? [ 1 Answers ]

Is there any website to find reviews on a gynec?

How can I find good critics? [ 1 Answers ]

I am not a native speaker of english... I come from the middle east... and people here think I have a talent for english writing... how can I be sure of that? I need a critic who's a native speaker, a professional... I need someone to tell me the rights and wrongs about every detail in a piece of...

View more questions Search