Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bucloqa Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2009, 05:56 AM
    How to reduced same off my hips and can they be reduced after all?
    hi well I have have a problem with big hips same people told me they can not be reduced we I jog I tryout creams and it did not work well I don't want to be with out hips but I what to take a bit off what can I do?? :confused:
    bucloqa Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2009, 05:59 AM

I asked the question!!
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Mar 3, 2009, 06:52 AM

This may sound odd but has already worked for me when I want to spot reduce. I stretch my arms over my head, pick a wall and do bends from the waist down outwards. All the time keeping my lower body close to the wall. Do as many as you can, stretching that area as much as possible. Then repeat on other side. Use this in conjunction with other activity. You could even do it up against a tree trunk or a wall anywhere.

I just recently found a new work out video that involves dance called 'corerythm.com'. Take a look at it on the net. It grabbed my interest because it looks like good cardio, with dance.

ms. tickle
    lavanyaa Posts: 190, Reputation: 4

Apr 7, 2009, 05:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tickle View Post
    This may sound odd but has already worked for me when I want to spot reduce. I stretch my arms over my head, pick a wall and do bends from the waist down outwards. All the time keeping my lower body close to the wall. Do as many as you can, stretching that area as much as possible. Then repeat on other side. Use this in conjunction with other activity. You could even do it up against a tree trunk or a wall anywhere.

I just recently found a new work out video that involves dance called 'corerythm.com'. Take a look at it on the net. It grabbed my interest because it looks like good cardio, with dance.

ms. tickle
    I too face this prob my hips 40inch I can't wear jean or tops so I want to reduce I tried wit bending down or just tried like sweeping the floor sort of xercises but no use will try out what you had said hope it will works

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I get felony reduced to misdemeanor [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I wanted to find out if a felony can be reduced to a misdemeanor 2nd degree assaut was the felony charge. And how soon should a person do that... my public defender told me we should wait till I finish my probation which was for 3 years paid my restituition. The attorney said it is a one time...

After my delevery I have reduced weight, my tummy is not reduced [ 1 Answers ]

I got my kid 1.5 yrs back I have reduced my weight, but my tummy is not reduced.

Hour pay reduced [ 1 Answers ]

I work for an Insurance Agent who has 25 years+ as a contract agent for one of the top five insurance companies in the United States. He has his own office and employs three people. He pays our salaries - we are his employees and we are not connected in any way with the parent insurance company. ...

Reduced Salary [ 2 Answers ]

I am on a lesser salary than the 4 other people in my department. I was wondering if there are any laws stating that if I am doing exactly the same work if not some more work than them am I allowed to ask for an increase in salary to what my other colleagues are on? WIll my age effect this as I am...

View more questions Search