Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lolly-queen Posts: 27, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2006, 06:40 PM
    Liquid diet
    Is the liquid diet effective and what kinds of drinks do you need?
    amour_amour363 Posts: 22, Reputation: 2

Dec 21, 2006, 07:47 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by lolly-queen
    is the liquid diet effective and what kinds of drinks do you need?
    I'm not sure how effective it is, but I am guessing you would include freshy squeezed fruit and vegetable juices (bought has too many aditives and sugars) and then I guess maybe healthy homemade soups like tomato and stuff.

Sorry not to be of much assistance. Maybe it is just all liquids aslong as they are not high calorie?
    Santi Posts: 29, Reputation: 3

Dec 23, 2007, 10:38 PM
    If you are planning on doing all liquid for an extended period, it is extremely important to be sure the majority of your consumption is from FRESHLY pressed GREEN juice. Fruit juice, such as citrus is fine in moderation, but should be limited to about 1/4 of your total liquid intake. Even less if hypoglycemia or diabetes is an issue. Lemon water in large quantities is great for removing fatty tissue build up, cleansing the liver, and increasing metabolism.

Be wise and keep it green and fresh. Any store bought juice has been pasturized and is loaded with sugar, which does more harm than good. When doing all liquids, it is important to keep mineralization at the forefront of your mind. This is accomplished through green juice. It's loaded with enzymes, protein, and minerals, which allow you to go for quite some time just drinking juice--if done wisely. Do your research.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Brown liquid not like discharge [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I have been to the doctors with very sore nether regions, bleeding from the skin around my vagina not from inside, abdominal pain mainly on the left lower down at front and sudden severe incontinence She said I had a urine infeciton and possibly thush (dispite the lack of discharge) and I...

Looking to Buy Liquid Nitrogen [ 3 Answers ]

I am looking to purchase a supply (1 bottle) of liquid nitrogen like you See in the Dermatologist's office. If anyone has any ideas/comments or suggestions please let me know, George in SF [email protected]

Washing up liquid [ 2 Answers ]

What washing up liquid are you supposed to use? Can you use any?

Is it possible to have liquid water at temps above 100 degrees Celsius [ 3 Answers ]

Hey I was just wondering is it possible and if so how to have liquid water at temperatures above 100 degrees Celsius??

View more questions Search