Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    HannavT Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2009, 02:46 AM
    Anti Booze What is the side effects when taking alcohol while on treatment
    This is so difficult to try and find a answer to a simple question: Anti Booze What is the side effects when taking alcohol while on treatment, that I would rather visit another site
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Mar 3, 2009, 03:48 AM

Hi, HannavT!

I'm not quite sure what you're asking about here. However, until someone comes along to personally address your question, you might want to look down at the bottom of this page for links to questions that have to do with anti-booze to see if there might be some helpful information on the threads that you'll find concerning that.

Thanks!
    carlabooyens Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2010, 02:40 PM
    If I give my husband anti booze without him knowing it could it kill him and if not how much must I give him to stop drinking
    myrin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 30, 2011, 03:23 AM
    My husband is taking anti booze and he is suffering with severe cramps on both his hands

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the known side-effects of taking Glutathione? [ 4 Answers ]

I heard and read that taking Glutathione somehow whitens skin. But what side-effects known will one experince by taking it?

Anti-Depression medication Side Effects? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I am curious to know what anti-depression medication can do to you. I would like to know if it makes you Act diffrent/funny. I need to know before I start taking any type of anti-depressents. (I think that's what there called) :confused: Please tell me everything you know about it. ...

Anti-booze [ 2 Answers ]

What is the likelihood of an anti-booze patch not working? My aunt had one and it has not worked at all. Her doctor says there is a 1 in 12 000 chance of this happening. He wants to re-do it but put in a double dose of pills - 12 instead of 6. will it work - is there a more effective method?

Anti booze tablets [ 1 Answers ]

I took two drinks while on anti booze tablets and got sick on the way home I was stopped a police check point and failed the test. Would the fact I had gotten sick drive the reading high ?

Anti-booze tablets [ 5 Answers ]

My brother has a drinking problem, he uses anti-booze tablets, and was told that if he eats a few banana's, shortly after taking the tablet it neutrilizes the anti-booze tablet. Is this true?

View more questions Search