Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wildorchid831 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2009, 12:54 AM
    60's song title and artist needed
    Please provide the song title/artist of this song:
    I only know these lyrics...

Someday.. you may.. find true love that will last forever.. and ever.. till then.. you'll spend.. a lifetime... wishing for another lover

Thanks.
    streve Posts: 26, Reputation: 2

Mar 3, 2009, 05:15 AM
    Boz Scaggs - Heart Of Mine

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Urgently needed title&artist of song from 93-94 [ 10 Answers ]

Hi all, I've been "desperately" trying to find this song (I want to give it to my hubby for our anniversary) it's kind of mellow r&b song, sometimes around 1993 or 1994 (I guess) - I don't know the artist nor the title - but here are some of the lyrics I remember : I see the tears that he put...

60's song---title? Artist? [ 4 Answers ]

Can anyone help me find the title of this song and the artist? The song is from the 60's. The only lyrics I know are: "A letter has come, a letter has come and now he must join the boys in Vietnam.....vietnam....vietnam." "Oh he'll be coming home with victory in his hand and you'll be proud...

Artist to this song needed [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, Back in 1993 I heard a song, sung by a guy, with the lyric 'even in the darkest night, I can find a little sunshine'. Anyone out there know who could have sung this. Any help greatly appreciated.

60's title of song [ 3 Answers ]

Today my husband & I heard a song played at a grocery store and I really want to know the name. I only have a few of the lyrics that I can remember. I may have heard them wrong, so please bear with me! "He's a well intentioned man about town, doing the best........???" "He's a ____ ___ ___.? ...

View more questions Search