Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    purple13 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2009, 07:23 PM
    What is the next step after Credit Card Judgement?
    If I had a judgement placed against me. I was scheduled to pay my account on 2/28. I waited to Monday 3/2 to call to make the payment. The creditor said I did not make the payment in February therefore the complete balance is due in 4 days or they will take me to the Sheriffs Office. Can that be done?
    slowandeasy Posts: 353, Reputation: 14

Mar 2, 2009, 07:35 PM

If the creditor already has a judgement against
    You as you say, then they can go after wages accounts or what ever your state allows.Or are you saying they will take you to court
    Because you did not pay on time? Did you enter into an agreement with them?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Credit Card Judgement [ 1 Answers ]

I was served in late October to show up in court next week about a credit card debt I owe. I sent them a letter asking for proof of the debt. I asked for sales slip and original credit application etc... I sent this letter certified so I know the did receive it. All they sent me back was some...

Credit card judgement [ 1 Answers ]

I live in Delaware. I have some credit card judgements. Can they become liens on my house?

What is a credit card judgement? [ 1 Answers ]

What does a judgement made as a result of a credit card entail?

Credit card judgement [ 20 Answers ]

I have a few judgements against me from past due credit cards and I am trying to sell my house In NY and make a fresh start. I have every intention of paying these judgements after I get settled in my new area. I am concered that the judgements may bite me in the... when it comes time to close on...

View more questions Search