Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rg61fc Posts: 27, Reputation: 4

Mar 2, 2009, 05:32 PM
    !Cycles Cycles Cycles!
    I go through endless cycles, I will be happy and energetic, then super irratable and grumpy, then I blow up and go completely nuts with rage, then a deep, dark deppression sets in, and then it all starts again!! This can happen over months or I can cycle in just a few days, sometimes it even happens all in one day! While I am in the moment I cannot see this, I only feel the emotions that are present but when I come out of a cycle I see the pattern and so does my wife. Does this sound familer to anyone?? Any ideas, I cannot afford to go see a doctor now.
    Luv2Dance Posts: 56, Reputation: 7

Mar 2, 2009, 05:57 PM

Sounds like Bipolar Disorder... treatable, but you'd have to go see a doctor. In the meantime, focus on things that make you happy and do them. When you feel rage coming on, leave the situation until you have time to cool off and think it through.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Furnace Cycles Too Often [ 2 Answers ]

We recently replaced our old thermostat with a new Noma 5+1+1 thermostat. The furnace used to come on and run for a while, bringing the temperature to 1 degree higher than it was set for. Now it is set for 20.0 C and it comes on at 19.2 and goes off at 19.6. it doesn't even bring the temperature to...

Cycles on the dishwasher [ 1 Answers ]

I have a kenmore dishwasher and I want to know on my quick rinse do it just rinse or do it wash and rinse

Furnace cycles on and off [ 10 Answers ]

I have a Heil PGAA24C1K1 natural gas furnace with a programmable thermostat, digital type. The unit cycles on and off frequently when heating, I've done a lot of searching but my problem is different that most others I read. First, this only happens when it's cold outside, like 25 degrees or...

Cycles after miscarraige [ 1 Answers ]

My period approx came 28 days weeks after miscarraige, my cycle was normal 28 days before miscarraige happened, I'm now 2 days late, could the miscarraige have messed up my cycle or could I be pregnany again. Not taken test yet will wait till Friday, last time HCG took a while to show up in my...

View more questions Search