Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    babs59 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2009, 04:53 PM
    Where oh where can he be?I only have a photo
    Well it is simple or maybe not so simple.I have a picture of someone and I would like to find him.It might be the needle in the haystack situation but I have to try.Has anyone had any luck in this sort of thing.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Mar 2, 2009, 05:39 PM

Is it a model?\
    Where did you get the picture?
    What do you know about him?

I did find who a picture of a who a model was about a year ago but they included a first name and a photo

Mar 2, 2009, 07:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by N0help4u View Post
    Is it a model?\
    Where did you get the picture?
    What do you know about him?

I did find who a picture of a who a model was about a year ago but they included a first name and a photo
    (babs59) I don't have a clue if he is a model.I actually saved the picture,because recently I was a victim of a romance internet scam.Luckily I figured it out and deleted this scammmer but the picture of this person who I thought I was talking to is a victim of Identity theft used by the scammer so the name I have for this person isn't even his real name or place the scammmer said he was from.This could be just a waste of my time but I have to try because I feel so bad for this person and he doesn't even know it is happening to him.For all I know the picture is a fake who knows?But you never know unless you try ,Right?
    Uber Member

Mar 3, 2009, 05:53 PM

My guess is he possibly typed males or men in the Google, Yahoo or somewheres images and picked a picture.

Mar 3, 2009, 06:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by N0help4u View Post
    My guess is he possibly typed males or men in the google, yahoo or somewheres images and picked a picture.
    babs59-Thankyou I will try searching there.
    countryliz Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2009, 09:20 PM

Hi Babs59! You and I are on the same search. I too was scammed and am searching for the man in the photo for the same reason as you. Why is it you at least got a "halfway helpful answer" and I got more or less 'snubbed'! Well, anyway - if you find anything at all that will possibly help me find the man I'm searching for, would you please share with me? I would appreciate it - I thot I was nuts but there are SOME of us out here that STILL have a heart! Thank you!
    countryliz
    Uber Member

Jul 31, 2009, 09:26 PM

Trying to find a picture of a person who scammed you is about futile because he could be a 73 yr old guy from Nyrobia and using a photo of a 32 yr old guy from California.
    So even if you find the person in the picture they won't necessarily know anything about what you are talking about.
    Somebody could even ;possibly use you photo to scam and you wouldn't know.
    Saphira Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2009, 07:32 PM

I have been romantically scammed by a nigerian man.He used a picture of a man doesn't look like a model however good looking .I would like to know if there is a way to trace the photo to the REAL identity person not the scammer? Is there a way to do this?
    Uber Member

Aug 16, 2009, 08:03 PM

If you think they are a model you can try Yahoo and Google images type in male model
    Its like finding a needle in a haystack though
    Watterlillies Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Sep 4, 2009, 04:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by babs59 View Post
    Well it is simple or maybe not so simple.I have a picture of someone and I would like to find him.It might be the needle in the haystack situation but I have to try.Has anyone had any luck in this sort of thing.
    Do you know how I can send other members a private message?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do you do this to a photo? [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, I've been trying to figure this out for so long. There will be a picture at the bottom for an example. I was wondering how you could make it look like there are more then one you in a picture? LikeVVV He's not a twin (obviously, if you know who he is), but I don't understand how you can make...

Photo problems [ 5 Answers ]

I cannot see my photos in all my folders And on my external I have stored. All they are showing is the Icon Internet Explorer as on the Screen. :confused:

About photo cells [ 1 Answers ]

I will like to know how to build a solar panel and how it is used in generating electricity.

Photo [ 2 Answers ]

Just in case someone here knows hw are 3d photos made

3d photo [ 1 Answers ]

I have a pictue in 3d of an eagle landing on a branch ==how are these made

View more questions Search