Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JuLee Posts: 47, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2006, 02:38 PM
    Ionic Breeze air purifier, good or bad?
    So I have pretty bad allergies and am 4 months pregnant. We thought that getting an Ionic Breeze Quadra air purifier from Sharper Image would help do the job and perhaps create better breathing air for baby to come. Just got it 3 days ago so not sure if it really is working as they say but I've been reading stuff online from Google, bad stuff, saying it doesn't work and its bad for the lungs and causes headaches. Has anybody got any stories or advice if I should return it or keep it? Don't want to waste my $450!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 23, 2006, 03:14 PM
    Sorry don't know about yours type, I got air filter that uses a biological and hepa filters and I say the difference in two days in our home.

Also if you have a central air and heat system they make some really great air intake filters that do wonders.
    JuLee Posts: 47, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2006, 03:21 PM
    What type of air filter do you have? I was reading about HEPA air filters and they sure are spendy, but hear they work well...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Are Ionic footbaths legitimate? [ 2 Answers ]

Allegedly Dr. Royal Rife... back in the '30s worked on; among other types of technology; a method by which toxins are drawn out of the body through the feet or hands. I've been trying to find some scientific evidence to support or refute the claims that the various companies make. There are a...

Are Ionic footbaths legitimate [ 11 Answers ]

OK... So there's one born every minute they say. :( If you have no idea what I'm talking about just type in FOOT BATHS & it will probably take you to numerous sites in various countries that make & sell them. Since I DO have confidence in alternative-non-AMA approved sources, a nurse lady friend &...

What is the name for this ionic compounds [ 2 Answers ]

1/sc2o3 2/nabro 3/cu(c2h3o2)2 4/sr(cn)2 5/ca(c2h3o2)2 Thank you mowahib!

Harbor breeze fan [ 4 Answers ]

I have a harbor breeze ceiling with a remote that was never wired in.can I reverse the fan direction manually.

View more questions Search