Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alponcedeleon Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2009, 01:59 PM
    I touch
    Is there any way to put video on my I touch without having to go through I tunes and pay some stupid fees, also the same for games
    The Reaper 5by5 Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2009, 07:14 PM
    Well the way I do it is Downloading movies from U torrent (you can probably do the same with other programs like Lime wire) but make sure they are in MP4 format unless you have a converter. Another way is to download a program called AoA DVD ripper (theirs probably other programs you can use as well) and what that does is copy's what ever movie is on a DVD and you can convert it to what type of file you want it to be in this case it will be MP4.

But for games I'm not sure about. There are free applications on I tunes so for now just stick with them until you can find an answer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Toe touch [ 10 Answers ]

?? I need a lot of help to get my toe touch higher and more straight? Can some one please help me know? I want to make it on the high school team!

My Ex getting in touch [ 162 Answers ]

Hi Guys, Im new to this site so please bear with me! A couple of years ago I dumped my ex g/f because she was thinking of moving away, in my haste I ended the relationship and it took me nearly six months to make things right again. We had a good two years but this year has been very tough...

I think keep n touch is the key! [ 3 Answers ]

I think this No Contact thing is fine for a wee while, but after a while when you really want your ex back you have to keep in touch with him and find out if you can change his mind by attrating him back to you. You have to do this in subtle ways and you must not do this to soon, you will feel when...

Almost everything I touch. [ 1 Answers ]

I know that my entire "father's" family was hereditary black mages and that my mom's family dates back to shaman and witch doctors. I am "awakened" in the sense of black magic because of my uncle. Although out of my entire father's family he is the only one who helps people with his. Usually he...

Touch me not cat! [ 3 Answers ]

Our 6 month old male kitten wich we raised from birth with much love does not like to be touched,petted or held. He is not afraid and comes near, "talks", and does "tricks" to get your attention. If you reach out to try to pet him ,he scoots away. No one has ever done anything to cause this strange...

View more questions Search