Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    deeplyconfused Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2009, 12:05 PM
    Confused.share your thoughts
    So, here I am not sure what to do and saw this page. This all started about a month ago. My husband starting talking to someone at work outside of work. The first few times when I confronted him about it he said it was a boy. I called the number and it was in fact a woman. He swears on everything that nothing happened and I believe him, he never swears on anything, but he's acting a little different. I have blocked that number and everything and I think there might have been feelings for that girl. Both of them claim they are just friends, yes I have talked to her, but I believe that there might have had something happened if I didn't find out. How do I talk to my husband about it? It drives me crazy. He shows me he loves me and is always with me, but he's kind of distant lately. Is he sorry he got caught? I don't know what to say to him. I feel like he betrayed me. That he's broken my loyalty. I feel that because he lied to me that it was a woman I can't believe him anymore. We were so happy and I'm not sure what happened. I wish I knew. I wish that he's more open about what had happened. How can I make him explain it to me? Do we need marriage counseling? We were so happy. I can't get over how good things were between us and now it's like everything has gone down the drain.
    Mymama Posts: 76, Reputation: 10

Mar 2, 2009, 12:11 PM
    Do you work outside of the home?
    deeplyconfused Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2009, 11:50 AM
    Yes we both work outside of home. The 8 to 5 ordeal.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Constant thoughts - my thoughts are never ending [ 18 Answers ]

Hello there - I'm trying to get some answers regarding my newest problem. I can't go to my pysch. About this because I've tried but every time I try to explain this to someone (counselor, pysch. parents.. ) they think I have an "issue". ADHD, anxiety, and the list goes on and on. I'm so sick of...

Share your thoughts about my story. [ 6 Answers ]

This story is long and complicated. But I will say as best I can What I feel is important. I am scared to tell any else in my life. My friend was a tortured soul. He had a history of sexual abuse and was addicted to Heroin, as well as ecstasy. He had issues with mental illness and was on a range...

Intresting thoughts about sociology to share [ 3 Answers ]

So today was an eye opener to me, trying to understand why people treat me the way they do for so long trying to find place. Read all my other posts and you will understand. The problem was doing everything wrong. The problems I have been having aren't because I have no friends and everyone...

So darn confused, just give me your thoughts [ 9 Answers ]

Okay... Well here it goes.. No one else to talk to, so why not talk to complete strangers about it... I have a really good guy friend, his birthday is coming up, he will be 44 years old. We have became great friends over the last year. I am 20 years old.. Had a crush on him, of course, but...

Some thoughts I would like to share. [ 3 Answers ]

I thought I would share... I hope it helps some of you :) If a someone loves you, nothing can keep them away. If they don't love you, nothing can make them stay. Stop making excuses for a them and their behavior. Allow your intuition (or spirit) to save you from heartache.

View more questions Search