Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    psdoell Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2006, 10:51 AM
    Best way to fill in old cellar
    I actually saw a post on this site for filling in a hole in the yard. This hole I think is considerably larger. I'm considering following the advice given there, and trying to fill this hole with soil. The hole appears to be an old cellar for an older house that used to stand on the property. The past owner just put an old pick-up truck camper top over it so that no one would fall into it. I have small children that can be very curious and need a better long term solution. I would greatly appreciate any advise.
    iamarcin Posts: 72, Reputation: 4

Aug 29, 2006, 01:17 PM
    Get those pesky kids some shovels and tell them to dig a pool for the neighbor and use that soil
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Aug 29, 2006, 04:49 PM
    Build a shed over it and use the basement for storage or growing mushrooms.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

HELP... not sure which forms I need to fill out [ 3 Answers ]

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have a "real" job in which I received a W-2 and a second job in which I received a 1099-MISC. This is the first year I've had both of these forms and I need to know exactly what forms I need to fill out. PLEASE help! M:confused:

Is my cellar toilet vent OK? [ 1 Answers ]

A toilet in the basement drains to the floor with no vent in sight. There is a vertical "wet" vent about 15 feet away that drains (among other things) a third floor washing machine. It also vents out the attic roof. When the washer drains, there is gurgling and swirling in the cellar toilet...

Fill a complain [ 1 Answers ]

Dear Sir, On 24 May 2004 an exporter from the UK have shipped us a 40' FCL container of packaging films, but it happens that after arriving of this container to our port here in SYRIA we have discovered that there is a shortage in quantity of about 6500 kilos, in addition the entire quality...

Toilet doesn't fill up [ 2 Answers ]

After I flush the toilet the water continues to flow into the toilet and it won't stop. After I jiggle the handle a couple of times it finally will stop. What do I need to do inside the tank to fix this? Thank you, Pat B.

View more questions Search