Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bigredron Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2009, 04:59 AM
    Pimples on back and shoulders
    Hi I'm a 23yr old male. Ever since puberty I have noticed that I have a lot of pimples on my back, shoulders and chest - they just don't seem to go away.
    I also notice that I have a small patch of what appears to be a rash, but when you look at it closely it kind of looks like a fungus or moss you would find on a wet rock...
    Any ideas what the cause may be and how to get rid of it?
    posey_84 Posts: 202, Reputation: 15

Mar 2, 2009, 05:13 AM

Could be a fungal infection, I would speak to your doctor and he may prescribe you some antibiotics to clear it up
    boron Posts: 38, Reputation: 5

Mar 3, 2009, 07:03 AM

I was just about asking you in your low weight thread, if you have acne. Acne are supposed to be caused by increased androgen hormones activity - what is usually not a "medical condition".

I agree that that specific rash is probably from fungi - Tinea corporis or so. You can get OTC ointment in pharmacy without presription. Wet skin, and use of antibiotics, among other, aggravate fungi.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Song, sunshine on my shoulders [ 2 Answers ]

I need to know the name of the girl who sings this please, I mean when I look it up it says only John Denver.

Pain in shoulders [ 7 Answers ]

For the past year I have been having a shooting pain in my shoulders off and on. It occurs most often in the wintertime due to the cold weather, and when I do something to bring it on i.e. streneous activities. But sometimes it seems to come on randomly, or over something little like getting an...

Forward shoulders [ 1 Answers ]

I fell when I was about 6 years old on my back and I remember not being breathing for sometime I think as a results I have slight protruding upper rips cage and rotating/forward shoulders Is there any way to correct that? Do forwarding shoulders make the shoulders look narrow? Can it be fixed...

Wide shoulders [ 10 Answers ]

Hello, I want to know if there is away to broaden shoulders.

View more questions Search