Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jerry2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2009, 08:50 PM
    noritake tae sets made in japan
    I have a noritate tea set patteren # 5930 dawn and can find no info on its value. Can some help.

thanks
    jerry2
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Mar 1, 2009, 09:47 PM
    Hi, jerry2!

If you look on the following sites for similar items, that might give you an idea as to the possible monetary value of what you have.

eBay.com.my: Noritake China Teapot Dawn White Gilt Vintage Classic (item 330305001987 end time Feb 09, 2009 10:43:15 MYT)

dawn, Fine China of Japan, Haviland items on eBay.com

noritake china set, Noritake items on eBay.com

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Value of Noritake china set [ 1 Answers ]

I have a set of Noritake that was initially a service for 20. It is now a set for 18 with some extra pieces. Each piece has the Noritake mark and the pattern is "Reina". I would like to determine the approximate value for sale.

Noritake china [ 1 Answers ]

My mother-in-law gave me her grandmothers noritake china.I don't kow exactlyhow old it is but if her grandmother were still alive right now she would be about 100 years old soI would guess the china is anywhere from 80-60 years old. There is no pattern number on it, does anyone know how I can...

Collection agency still calling after payment agreement made & pymts being made [ 4 Answers ]

I have an outstanding bill with Hydro one in Ontario of 800.00 owing since 2003, with interest the bill has now doubled to 1600.00, I was unable to make payments on this bill due to financial reasons, but this past month & half I have been paying 100.00 /month to the collection agency, they are...

Noritake china. [ 1 Answers ]

I have some of a set of noritake china that I had from a previous marriage. I am trying to find out how to find the value. I also have a set of china from a german company I believe I don't have the name here in front of me... but I would like to know the value of that as well...

View more questions Search