Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    smeyer8943 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2009, 08:40 PM
    Birth Control missed pills
    Okay, I forgot to take my last pill on Saturday a week ago, and then I was not able to pick up my prescription today, and will have to pick it up in the morning. What should I do. Do I take the last pill and the next one tomorrow morning, and then the Monday one on Monday night. I am sexually active, and always have sex with a condom, what is the risk of pregnancy with the mess up in pills?
    neverme Posts: 1,430, Reputation: 270
    Ultra Member

Mar 1, 2009, 08:42 PM

Why don't you take your break now for the 7 days then go back on?

That way you can be sure.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 1, 2009, 08:43 PM

It is possible that the miss pill can mess up the dosage, your best bet is not to count on them as effective for another 30 days.

Mar 1, 2009, 08:46 PM

I always use a condom, should I be okay to have sex with a condom? What does spermicide do and what are my chances of pregnancy if I use a condom and take these the pills starting tomorrow?
    Ultra Member

Mar 1, 2009, 08:49 PM

This might help:

What should I do if I miss a pill?

What is the name of the pill you are taking?

Mar 1, 2009, 08:52 PM

I know that I should take the pill, which I will do as soon as the pharmacy opens in the morning. I am on orthotrycyclin generic. It is my boyfriends birthday this week and I am just scared of the chances of getting pregnant if I use a condom and take the pills. Do you have any idea what the chances are of getting pregnant in this situation? Also do you know what spermicide is? Thanks for answering my questions
    Ultra Member

Mar 1, 2009, 09:05 PM

Im getting the same answers everywhere for what to do, the time for being unprotected shouldn't be anymore than 120hrs or 5 days.

This is however a little more than a stab in the dark, ask the pharmacist when you go in. They should know better, also read the leaflet that comes with it.

Whatever advice is given, take it don't bend the rules. His birthday sex won't be worth having a baby.

Spermicide - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Birth control with pills [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I've been on pills for 2 years now and I'm pretty satisfied with the protection. The only thing that worries me is this: Well after I finish a pack of pills, it takes me 3-4 days to have my period started. And I don't know if I have any chance of getting pregnant in these 4 days. I try to be...

Birth control pills [ 7 Answers ]

I stop taking the birth control pills before the week I was supposed too,because we trying to have a baby it's been 12 days I already took 3 pregnancy tests and I'm still not pregnant and I still don't see my period.

Birth control pills [ 5 Answers ]

I was using birth control pills(CONTRACEPTIVE LD, Ethinyl Estradiol 0.03 Levonorgestrel 0.15 ) for 8months,on 8th months time I start had brown discharge,I went to doctor,doctor said maybe is infection OR pills is not good for you anymore so doctor gave me cream for infection & new birth control...

View more questions Search