Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SheriKhan Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2006, 06:18 AM
    Getting Problem While Using SIP VOIP Phone
    I am getting one prob while using my SIP VOIP phone, when I call from my Phone first time after loged in, it's OK but whenever I try to call 2nd time, its start dialing and but Status remains Connectting, after some time it shows Timed Out.
    And now the status of my Phone becomes Lged Timed Out, Contact System Administrator. As I think this is some port problem. So anyone cann suggest me what I have to do. I am Using X-Pro for Dialing and I am here in UAE.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Aug 23, 2006, 06:45 AM
    Contact your system admin or VoIP carrier.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Aug 23, 2006, 07:13 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherikhan
    I have tried already, u know wht..
    Here in UAE there are 2 types of DSL services, one is for Home Users and one is for Office Users..
    It is working fine on the service which is for Home Users, but always gettings prob on Business Users DSL.
    as i think there are some ports blocked from ISP.. so how can i jump them, or try to connect from another port
    Again, the only people that can help you are your carriers.

And please don't ask or expect us to help you get around restrictions imposed by your ISP, company, school or government. We cannot do that and it unethical for you to try.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Getting Problem Using SIP VOIP Phone [ 1 Answers ]

I am getting one prob while using my SIP VOIP phone, when I call from my Phone first time after loged in, it's OK but whenever I try to call 2nd time, its start dialing and but Status remains Connectting, after some time it shows Timed Out. And now the status of my Phone becomes Lged Timed Out,...

Stolen phone - am I stuck with phone charges? [ 3 Answers ]

My cell phone was stolen recently and the guy who stole it called all over the place, adding about $175 in phone charges to our phone bill. I reported it stolen to Qwest, but they say the charges are still my responsibility. I am planning to refute the bill, but I don't know the correct...

GoTalk VoIP [ 6 Answers ]

I'm trying to set up two new GoTalk VoIP accounts on the one adsl connection using two Netcomm V-100 ATAs. I can get either of the v-100s to connection with either of my accounts but I cannot get both accounts to connect at the same time. I have talked to GoTalk and they say that both adapters...

View more questions Search