Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Pditty1982 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2009, 04:33 PM
    80's or 90's cartoon or animated movie?
    Hello--my brother and I are looking for help in discovering an old movie that we used to watch when we were kids.

We are in our mid-20's and we used to watch an animated movie when we were about 10-12 years old so we think this was around the late 80's or early 90's (we think it was just an animated movie and not a cartoon)

We don't remember a lot about it except we think the main character was a guy named Terry. He had some type of key or power gem in his chest. We think that it required power from the sun? We think the key was to some type of generator that was on another planet or was what the bad guys were looking for.

**We specifically remember at one point in time, he was trapped by the antagonist(s) in the show and was being held down by them and we remember that a voice (from an older guy who may have been his elder/mentor or uncle that knew his father?) This voice told him "Terry, just hold on a little longer!" We think that this was because his friends were maybe able to align their planes which reflected the sun to his chest to power him back up?

Please help if you have suggestions.
    franneh Posts: 134, Reputation: 7

Nov 5, 2009, 08:10 AM

This sounds a little familiar...
    caligirlvma Posts: 26, Reputation: 5

Nov 5, 2009, 02:50 PM

Maybe Fatal Fury (1994) ?
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Jan 18, 2010, 02:49 AM
    Maybe,.
    UFO Warrior Great Apollo II
    a.k.a. Shadow World
    a.k.a. Daiapolon
    a.k.a. Dai Apolon
    a.k.a. UFO Senshi Daiapolon II
    a.k.a. UFO Diapolon, guerriero spaziale

View Opening
    Dai Apolon

..."We specifically remember at one point in time, he was trapped by the antagonist(s) in the show and was being held down by them"...

..."his friends were maybe able to align their planes which reflected the sun to his chest to power him back up"...

View Scene
    6:30/10:26
    Spanish

----
    rjavierhotmail Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2011, 12:59 AM
    Hi, I am looking for the same movie and I remember the same parts. That the guy had some sort of key on his chest or heart, that needed to activate a weapon or something... from the sun.

Please post here if you find the name of the movie. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Animated Cartoon Movie in early 90's [ 5 Answers ]

It is a cartoon movie that I watched when I was littler and it is possibly about an oil spill. After the oil spill, I believe it was a raccoon, a raccoon became sick and her Grandfather tries to take care of her but she needs medicine. Her friends, which consists of a skunk, porcupine, and other...

Help w/ an 80's/90's animated movie! [ 12 Answers ]

I saw this movie when I was really young and I don't remember a lot but what I do remember is pretty vivid. All I remember is two cartoon character animals that were brother and sister going into a dark, creepy carnival tent, and I think the ring master wanted to separate them for something. I...

Animated movie maybe 80's or 90's [ 2 Answers ]

I saw this movie in first grade it was a kind of a Romeo and Juliet story where a fire Sprite or fairy falls in love with a water sprite my memory is very fuzzy on the details. The Fairies where were ruled by by a goddess of fire and charged the duty of protecting a flame. A fairy is chosen when...

A animated cartoon movie in probably the 90's [ 2 Answers ]

This movie had a rooster who would crow and the sun would rise. He left for I believe hollywood and the sun did not rise. Animals would go out searching for the rooster because they needed the sun to shine. I believe owls became the bad guys and attacked the farm. Everyone at the farm needed...

View more questions Search