Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    090909 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2009, 03:09 PM
    Motorbike 2003 cbr600rr
    I can't turn the key to unlock the front wheel can u help me.
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Mar 1, 2009, 03:15 PM

Try turning the steering wheel all the way left, or all the way right and try with key.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tv show from the 80's knight rider on a motorbike [ 3 Answers ]

The show was about a motorbike similar to knightrider if I remember the show was early 80's american show but I can't remember what it is called can someone please help I remember it had a speed boost that counted down 3,2,1, and the bike was black.

1980's motorbike movie [ 3 Answers ]

Hi guys Good luck with this one, its got me stumped! Back in the 1980's there was this movie where this young kid who was watching a dirt bike race & one of the racers bike a (Red & White colour) I think mid race or stops working during the race & the guy cracks it & I think gives it to this...

Missing File with Word 2003 (all Office 2003 programs) [ 3 Answers ]

I recently started having problems opening any of my Office 2003 Professional programs. The files seem to open, but an error pops up saying that I'm missing a file named PS561401.cab, and can not open without reinstalling the program. I don't have the installation disks for Office, as this...

Motorbike accident with car [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I hope someone can help me... I had accident last week with my motorbike.. first one, I was going down in road, was crossing over the cars, and them one car just came from the second road by the middle the cars.. and crash me. I didn`t have time to stop and wasn`t runnig, I have contact...

What is the name of the magic motorbike film? [ 2 Answers ]

PLease please help! When my cousin and I were small we would watch a film about a boy who had or found a magic motorbike. When the boy rode the bike he was really good! But at some point I think the motorbike went bad? The light would dim on the motorbike. That's all I remember, but I have been...

View more questions Search