Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    9570418rr Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2009, 02:16 PM
    I was taking a picture
    I need to know if it was because the only people that believe me is my friend Hannah and my grandmother. Well I want to know if it was a ghost or not please HELP
    arnimal7 Posts: 96, Reputation: 11

Mar 1, 2009, 02:19 PM

Well what's you situation? What happened?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Mar 1, 2009, 02:40 PM

Hi, 9570418rr!

Yes, more specifics are needed from you here as to what this is concerning.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Television featuring Picture in Picture [ 1 Answers ]

Hey guys, Is there anybody here know about the Television w/ Picture in picture function? If there somebody, may I asked if I can watch two channel at the same time on the Television? Thanks..

Which is the best picture size for the best picture [ 2 Answers ]

I have several copies of the same pictures on my computer so I plan on deleting all but one of each picture. I read somewhere that each time you copy a ppicture it loses some of it clarity, sharpness etc. and just isn't as good as the original one you put on your computer. I don't know if that's...

Wiring for picture in picture [ 2 Answers ]

I have a new plsma TV with one tuner,a dvd,and a receiver. No cable box. How would I wire this up to get picture in picture?

Connecting RCA Tv picture in picture with components [ 1 Answers ]

How do you hook up a RCA TV (with picture in a picture feature active) Direct Tv satelitte receiver, vcr, colby dvd player? We have had the RCA Tv for some time but never used the picture in a picture feature cause we did not know how to do this. I know you have to have a vcr in order to do it....

View more questions Search