Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Emily94 Posts: 1,129, Reputation: 64
    Ultra Member

Mar 1, 2009, 11:34 AM
    Courses for grade 10.
    Hello,
    I am wanting to be a vet, and for grade 10 we choose our courses, I was wondering what courses should I take to help with this...
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Mar 1, 2009, 12:52 PM

Your school counselor should be able to provide you with information on what would be advisable for your career plans. Chances are they will have some type of brochures or pamphlets on the topic.
    Consider classes such as biology, chemistry, and higher level math. You may not want to take on too many in one year depending on your work load and abilities.

You might even want to ask around at local vet offices and see if they offer any sort of intern program, or if you could even just volunteer so that you can get a better idea of what all is involved. Plus, talking to the people who work there will give you even greater insight as to what direction you may want to go.
    Good luck!
    XOXOlove Posts: 830, Reputation: 131

Mar 1, 2009, 01:18 PM

You should take some science classes like biology. If you have genetics in your school, take that too. It's very interesting.
    Ultra Member

Mar 1, 2009, 01:51 PM

Okay, well our counselor is really busy so.. I was hoping I could get some help before going to talk to her:)
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 1, 2009, 02:03 PM

Just take all of the college prep classes, your advance math, advanced science classes.

You will need to be prepared to college first, T
    Ultra Member

Mar 1, 2009, 02:03 PM

These are the courses offerd at the school imm attending..
    Grade 9: science 1 0F
    Grade 10: science 20F
    Grade 11: Physics 30S
    Chemistry 30S
    Biology 30S
    Topics 30S
    Grade 12: Physics 40S
    Chemistry 40S
    Biology 40S
    Int. Science 40S
    Ultra Member

Mar 1, 2009, 02:04 PM
    And I'm registered in pre-cal 20S
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Mar 2, 2009, 03:29 AM

Go for the sciences... biology, chemistry, physics, and math that you can take as a junior level, but do schedule an appointment with your counselor. They are there to help, especially in the junior and senior years when course selection can become even more important for future college goals. Be sure to space them accordingly so that you can do well in them as some will require more work than others.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

ECCE Courses [ 5 Answers ]

I'm seriously looking for information relating to courses for ECCE (Early Child Care Education). Could someone please tell me the various schools and colleges in Mumbai, India where this course is offered? Any help in this regard would be useful... ?? Thanks in advance..

Management courses in UK [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am Jeevan presently working in IBM , I have completed my BCA in 2006 , I am planning to do a Management course in UK (MBA in international business ) , what are all the preparations I should take to get an admission in a top ranked University !

What Courses. [ 2 Answers ]

I recently graduated high school, and just realized what it was that I was to do with my life. I have no idea where to go with that... I want to work in psychology... any ideas?

E.c.c.e courses [ 1 Answers ]

I want to know the courses offered for E.C.C.E

View more questions Search