Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Phychicchio Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2010, 11:47 AM
    Wow the same thing has happened to me on well not just several occasions, it happens to me every week, but it doesn't always involve death. This one freaked me out the most though.

Well me and my best friend are really into like all paronormal things(ghosts phychic abilities things like that). Well anyway a few weeks back a had a dream about me, my best friend and 2 other girls(that both go to our school, I only knen the name of one of the girls as the other isn't in any of my classes). We were in a labourtory, strapped down to tables, I looked across at my best friend he smiled. I looked over the other way to see the other 2 girls strapped down to. We were all wearing blue overall's that had name tags on the right. A scientist walked up and stood over me and said 'Welcome home' he smiled and walked out. I seemed to know what I was doing and escaped from being strapped down(I don't know how). I walked over to my best friend read his name tag, set him free and smiled. I then walked up to the girl I knew the name and read her name tag, set her free and smiled. Then the girl that I didn't know the name off I walked up to her and read her name tag and set her free. Then we managed to escape the lab.
    The next day I told my best friend about it and then asked him to find out the girls name. I was amazed when he came back to me at lunch to tell me that when I dreamt her name I got it right. Every since this dream weird things have been happening that I don't know how to describe without sounding like a complete idiot. But if any of you can help I would really apprciate it.

Thanks
    jeremyknott12 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2011, 01:10 PM
    I lie to you not... I have worse dreams than that... and a lot of times
    zyad Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2011, 07:00 AM
    Me to I have like this dream its tel you the what going to haepen
    whydoyoucare Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2011, 12:09 AM
    Omg that's scary!

OK so I had this one dream that I'll NEVER forget. I was at school, and everyone was in the gym skipping along the sides, with colorful lights and music playing. I didn't take much notice, it seemed pretty normal. After what seemed like hours of doing that, I kept looking at the two exit's out of the gym. I don't know why, but I had this feeling to go. Somewhere then, I was on a deck (attached to a house) and it was in front of my really good friends house. It was strange, but it seemed pretty normal. My good friend and another girl I know in real life was with me on the deck. There was a radio and music was playing. We were jumping around and just goofing, you know? Then my really good friend proclaimed she had to get home. I was confused thinking, "were at your home?" but she left. I was dumbfounded. Then the other girl picked up the radio and left as well. I didn't know what else to do but go home. It was two blocks away, but I was scared, and for some reason wanted to get home quickly. As I got home, my mom and family were home. My dad was at work as usual, and everything seemed pretty normal. I have a large family, so it was pretty noisy with my siblings arguing over the TV remote and everything. I finally then felt at home, and relaxed. Then I realized I had homework, (I think it was a speech) I went upstairs into my bedroom and started working on an essay I think, and I was struggling. So I went downstairs to the kitchen where my mom was cooking up a meal. I asked her how I could do my essay/speech quicker and easier. She suggested Q cards. I thought it was a pretty good idea and did so. They were white Q cards as usual, and I went back upstairs to do it. I did it for a while, copying down my long essay/speech on them. After a while I got tired and went down stairs for a drink or something, and then returned back to my bedroom to continue. Just then I realized some of my Q cards were missing! I went frantic, because I didn't have much time left (it was late) and it took me a long time to write it all down. So I went down stairs to my mom again and asked her if she saw my Q cards. She questioned me and said: "no one took them, no one even went upstairs." I didn't believe her, because I have 10 siblings, and there always sneaking around. So I knelt down on the counter and watched her cook, and above the stove is this stainless steel fan thing, that you turn on to freshen the smell of the food if it's bad (like fish, it stinks.) and it's kind of like a mirror, it reflects. Its mudgy and kind of hard to see yourself in it, but as I looked up, I could see a Q card in mid air reflecting on it! I was confused, and alarmed. I turned around, and there was nothing, not a Q card in the air. But as I looked back to the air thing, it was there! I nudged my mom and pointed to it.

"Look mom! my Q card!" I exclaimed. She looked at it, confused and shrugged.
    "I don't see anything." she said. I tried so hard, oh so hard to tell her my Q card was right THERE! But she looked, and exclaimed she saw nothing! Then I began to sense danger. I was then starting to realize; why were we dancing along the gym in school? Since when did my really good friend have a deck in front of her house? And since when did I start doing my homework in my room? (I never do, I can never pay attention with all the bright colors on my wall.) and so I see a large envelope at the other side of the kitchen counter. Nothing written on it, and I point to it;

"MOM! open it." I tell her. She nods and does as I say, reaching over to it. For some reason, I was terribly afraid. Was it for me? I thought. I shoved my face in my moms shoulders, hiding, trying to escape my thoughts. I heard my mom gasp as she opened it.

"who did this?" she asked my siblings.
    "this is so ugly, why?" she asked again. I pushed my head further into her shoulders, scared and frightened to look. WHAT IS IT? I wanted to yell. She keeps asking them, and they all deny it. I hear their voices;
    "not me mom."
    "ew, obviously not me."
    "wht the heck is that."
    "haha thats funny."
    But no one said what it was! I had to find out for myself. I pulled away from my mom, and in the envelope, on the card was a picture of two men. One of which I didn't exactly look at, because the other man intrigued to me more. He was hideous. I don't remember, but I kind of think he had tape over his eyes. I wanted to scream, but I had no voice. NOTHING, NOTHING can explain how he looked. I then remember waking up in my room, the room was gray and quickly I hid in my sisters shoulders. (we share rooms, but we now re-did my room and I have twin beds, which to be honestly true I hate. I always have scary dreams and I miss having her beside me to hide against.)
    And so as I wake up, and the gray of the room, I notice it must be late, maybe four in the morning. But I shook, shook like never before. I felt paralyzed. I couldn't move! I went to school that day out of sort, and very very confused. Scared too.

Ever since that day, I'm scared to sleep. During the day I forget and smile, hang with friends and go to school. But once in bed, the whole world asleep (except for the south) I realize that when I close my eyes and drift off into a never world, terrible, terrible things happen.
    Rachelrayray Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 29, 2012, 03:52 PM
    Don't be afraid I know you think things are really scary but don't be scared all my life I had scary dreams never just dreams. But listen if you are scared you should ask a doctor to take a medication I take it!! It helps me and I am not afraid and nothing bad happens to me. My dad is a doctor and he knows whoever is scared of ghost and all ways has bad dreams and more. It helped me and nothing bad happened to me cents SO please try it and see if you like it. Thank you hope I helped don't be shy to tell the doc to tell him you are scared they mean to help you it's the only way to get better trust me ITS NOT BAD please try to take it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Suggestions for scary movies;'proper' scary [ 18 Answers ]

Hi, I've been looking for a really scary movie - really scary, the kind that you can't sleep for days(or maybe just one day.. ) after watching. I haven't really watched many but I've realized that most of which I watch are more.. well, funny than scary. So, I'd really like suggestions for...

True or Not True about Breast Cancer and plastic bottle water in left a car [ 8 Answers ]

I had this conversation with one of my co-works today regarding Breast Cancer. She told me that you women can get breast cancer by bottle water left in a car. I don't believe it. Is there anyone who can answer this question please?

Hey got any scary true stories [ 2 Answers ]

Yea that should explain enough

Need money to make my dream come true [ 15 Answers ]

I am a 35 year old undergrad, studying psychology and spanish. I am an alcoholic in recovery (4 1/2 years sober) and have ADHD. I plan on getting a PhD and becoming a psychologist. I will specialize in work with youth at risk. Upon transferring to CSU Channel Islands from Santa Barbara City...

10 Scary Predictions on Climate Crisis that Came True [ 8 Answers ]

Here are 10 scary predictions that actually did come true. (When the original predictor is known, it is included.) 1. The Earth will warm as more carbon dioxide is put into the atmosphere. (Svante Arrhenius, a Swedish chemist and one of the founders of the science of physical chemistry, in 1893)...

View more questions Search