Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Derrick111 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2009, 10:01 AM
    Pics Will Stop Loading
    Hi, everything works fine at first, then something triggers pics and flash to stop loading or playing on internet pages. For example, the html will be there but not the pics if I view a Myspace page. Everything but the pics loads up after surfing a few pages or so...

I have a hunch that a setting is incorect or needs to be changed because maybe I'm filling up some capacity or something. I say this because it never happened before and it now happens if I go to some Myspace sites or use AOL or other sites that demand a lot from a PC. I am using Win2K with 512MB RAM, and at 870Mhz P3 (weak by today's standards I know). This has only been a problem since people like AOL etc have become more resorce hungry.

I have tried clearing cache and temp internet files but it doesn't fix it... only shutting down the PC and restarting does. Any ideas?

Thanks!
    NoDaddy dot com Posts: 101, Reputation: 0

Mar 4, 2009, 02:21 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Derrick111 View Post
    use AOL
    Try using an interweb browser other than the AOL native browser

Firefox web browser | Faster, more secure, & customizable

Mar 4, 2009, 07:56 AM
    Thanks you, but I'm not using AOL for a browser at all... just for mail in one window. I use IE as a browser. Also, the problem seems like it mostly effects flash and pics on Myspace for some reason.
    streve Posts: 26, Reputation: 2

Mar 4, 2009, 08:38 AM

You can try Firefox and see what happens. It's a far superior browser than IE anyway.

Mar 4, 2009, 09:23 AM
    Hi Steve. Well, I'm worried about trying it because installing it changed settings, defaults, and I don't care much for Firefox. I use IE at work with no problems so I don't want to blame the browser here.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Before and after pics [ 11 Answers ]

Kiiiiidddingggg... :)

Naked Pics of ex! [ 60 Answers ]

I found naked pics of my bf's ex in his drawer. I knew she was sending him letters and regular pics before because she said she wanted him back... but he NEVER showed me these pics. I was so pissed I just left and I really just want to end it with him. Should I? If he's keeping secrets why would I...

Before and After pics [ 7 Answers ]

Coffee lovers.. is this how you look after?:eek:

Uploading pics on the PC! [ 1 Answers ]

So this is kind of hard to explain... but I recently just got a dxg 518 digital camera.. I think its panasonic... before I had this camera I had a kodak.. and I download the kodak easy share to my computer so I could put my pictures on it... but since I have this new camera I had to install this...

How to displace the loading image with a message like "loading... "? [ 3 Answers ]

How to displace the loading image with a message like "loading"?

View more questions Search