Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    beauch Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2009, 08:36 AM
    Kenmore dishwasher heater element
    How do I replace the heater element for my kenmore elite dishwasher.model #665.17053401 ? Do I need to pull dishwasher out from under the countertop?
    mower_man Posts: 81, Reputation: 2

Mar 1, 2009, 08:47 AM

Go to:Parts & Accessories | Shop & Find Lawn & Garden, Appliance Parts at Sears PartsDirect | SearsPartsDirect.com,they will have a diagram.

Mower_Man

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore Dishwasher heating element [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore dishwasher model 665.1544592 that needs a new heating element. Has anyone changed one before and how do I go about doing this? Can this be done from the top by pulling out the element and unhooking the electric connections. It looks pretty simple if I can do that. Thanks, Jason

Kenmore dishwasher Heating element replacement [ 4 Answers ]

Today, I noticed the broken heating element (almost semi-circle one was cut into the two parts) inside my Kenmore dishwasher. I also noticed the incomplete dishwashing. 1. If I continuously use the dishwash machine with the cut heating element, is there any risk of an electrical fire? 2. If...

Kenmore Dishwasher heating element [ 1 Answers ]

I need to replace the heating element in my 665.16512 Kenmore Dishwasher but I don't know how to remove the old one. Any hints?

View more questions Search