Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    roopa_sowjanya Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2009, 08:07 AM
    I want my husband to come back
    I got married in2007 but I stay with husband for few days,now my husband is asking to divorce ,he told that I will give 2lacs settlement to me and told me to sign for mutual concern
    Is there any rights I have to go and stay with him.
    If my husband didn't accept me to stay with him wheather I have any to stay with him

Note:i didt sign at any papers

Can you help me out in this regard
    roopa_sowjanya Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2009, 08:08 AM

I got married in2007 but I stay with husband for few days,now my husband is asking to divorce ,he told that I will give 2lacs settlement to me and told me to sign for mutual concern
    Is there any rights I have to go and stay with him.
    If my husband didn't accept me to stay with him wheather I have any to stay with him

Note:i didt sign at any papers

Can you help me out in this regard
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Mar 1, 2009, 08:10 AM

2007 was over a year ago and you have not been with him in over a year?
    If he doesn't want to be together with you then there really isn't anything you can do. Why do you want to be with someone you haven't been with in over a year and has made it clear they don't want to be with you?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want my husband back [ 3 Answers ]

We have been married for 22 years He is 11 years younger than me. I was married before but sexually and physically abused. My husband is my hero. We have problems and he was always there for me. Over the past 5-6 years he has become very distant and says he is not in love with me any more. He loves...

Will my husband come back [ 7 Answers ]

My husband and I have been married for 6 years. In November 08 he wanted for us to separate. I moved out and filed for divorce. We are in the process of our divorce and have joint custody (7 days on and 7days off) of our 5 year old daughter. I miss him very much. He asked last year for a...

I want my sexual husband back. [ 25 Answers ]

I am missing my old sexual husband. I have posted on here a few times about him not being as sexual any more. We are both 34, but I don't want to hear that his age might have something to do with it. I am pregnant with our 3rd child, but I am very much missing his sexual advances. The last 3 times...

Should I go back to my husband? [ 4 Answers ]

I have been married for almost 7 years. I have known my husband for 15 years. Our marriage was never great. For 99% of our marriage we both had a serious smoking pot problem. He was worse than me, but I will take responsibility. I begged and begged for him to quit for many years. For him it...

View more questions Search