Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Top_one Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2009, 06:36 AM
    Management functions and the effect of technology
    I am a student and need help with my assignment for the "management" class. Can somebody please provide me with examples of how the management functions have been changed due to the use of technology :confused:
    jesseegibbsss Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2009, 08:56 PM

The use of technology have overcome management because everything now a days is all done with a computer and other useful devices that every human does everyday that a device can do for you.
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Apr 7, 2009, 06:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Top_one View Post
    I am a student and need help with my assignment for the "management" class. Can somebody please provide me with examples of how the management functions have been changed due to the use of technology :confused:
    I believe that at least three treads have been opened with a different user name each time in the 'Management' thread... all the questions appear to be from a student that is looking for help with homework, all are pertaining to the basic Management Principles as taught in Management classes...

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/manage...ons-50809.html

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/manage...es-328290.html

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/manage...ons-79118.html

I could be very wrong, but my instincts are telling me I am not...

Stringer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to solve trig functions applications for advanced functions? [ 2 Answers ]

A point on the ocean rises and falls as wave pass Suppose that a wave passes every 4 s, and the height of each wave from the crest to the trough in 0.5 m. a) how do we graph the height of the point relative to tis average height for a complete cycle, starting at the crest of a wave. And how do...

Business Information Technology Management [ 2 Answers ]

I am reli confuse about this case study I got on my subject.It is related to IT and management.so I decided to post the question here. Here's my problem: You have a small loan from your bank that you have used to set up a small business that buys and sells antiques. Ninety percent of your...

How does burning fossil fuels effect the greenhouse effect [ 1 Answers ]

I was just wondering how all this works ?

Total effect + income effect = Substitution effect? [ 1 Answers ]

In intermediate economics we are told that Total Effect = Income effect + Substitution effect but in advance level this relation is changed to Total effect+income effect = substitution effect why is that? Please explain with logic

View more questions Search