Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Mar 4, 2009, 06:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by linnealand View Post
    someone should have told her not to smoke from down there. I prefer to put them in my mouth.

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

I read it, didn't quite get it, read it again,

::rolls around::

However, JKT, sorry to hear about your friend.
    Akoue Posts: 1,098, Reputation: 113
    Ultra Member

Mar 4, 2009, 07:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by linnealand View Post
    Akoue, until then, you, I the Marlboro Man can stick together.
    It's nice to know I'll be in good company.

And I don't know how anybody can give up cigarettes without giving up coffee. And I REALLY can't imagine life without coffee. Damn, I can barely function WITH it!
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Mar 4, 2009, 09:57 PM

Coffee. The first time I was on here, I think I connected with a bunch of people over the love of coffee.. . I have two coffee machines in my apartment... a keurig and an espresso machine.

I'd rather someone take my left testicle (yes, I named him), than I give up coffee.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Mar 4, 2009, 10:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ISneezeFunny View Post
    coffee. The first time I was on here, I think I connected with a bunch of people over the love of coffee. ...I have two coffee machines in my apartment...a keurig and an espresso machine.

I'd rather someone take my left testicle (yes, I named him), than I give up coffee.
    What's Lefty's name Sneezy? Tell all! I know, but can't say, because I forget. ;)
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Mar 4, 2009, 10:21 PM

Kid's we are so farking bad, we've totally taken over this thread, we should be ashamed. Judy, Linny, Akoue, join us at the cabin, we can be silly there. K?

Sneezy, I'll race you.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/lounge...in-316714.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Puppymills and backyard breeders! [ 84 Answers ]

Please watch this if you are thinking about breeding your pet for profit! PLEASE spay and neuter your pets. Let them be a family member, and not your source of income. Brightlion | In Hope - English

How does he want to be handled? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Guys! Well I have been seeing my boyfriend for almost 10 months now of which many have been turbulent. When we first got together it was great (as they always are). We had a lot in common, made each other laugh and so on. Anyway, I'm the kind of girlfriend who believes the man should not...

Labrador Breeders [ 1 Answers ]

I have a beautiful 4 1/2 year old pure breed male chocolate lab. I am looking for a female pure breed lab in the Jacksonville area (or the surrounding area) that might be interested in breeding with him. Please let me know as soon as possible! Thanks!

Dog Breeders [ 2 Answers ]

I have been a large dog lover for many years and I was wondering if anyone knew of large dog dog breeders in ns... I've been looking for a rottweiler, pit bull, bull dog or boxer since the loss of my last dog... any help would be apprechated thanks in advance

View more questions Search