Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jargudo Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Mar 1, 2009, 01:13 AM
    Uncomfortable Itch
    As unusual as this might sound I have a question that maybe someone can answer. My boyfriend usually at night time has been getting a very unbearable itch in his anus hole. Now its not a rash and it has nothing to do with higiene do u know of any conditions that he may be having as its almost impossible and faustrating for him to go to sleep at night.
    xHelpMex08 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2009, 01:16 AM

His problem might have to do with how well he wipes his anus after using the bathroom. Tell him to try wiping better there might be left over feces in his butt hole
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Mar 1, 2009, 01:29 AM

I did a Google search and this is what I came up with:
    Anal problems - itching
    jargudo Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Mar 1, 2009, 01:37 AM

Like I said its not a higiene problem as he is very clean in that aspect. We have been using ointments cleaning with baby wipes avoiding all perfumed items but nothing... thanxxx chuhuahua momma I had heard about something like this just didn't know what the name was.. im going to continue to look into it..
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Mar 1, 2009, 01:40 AM

You don't know that its not hygiene. Just because you think that it keeps clean down there doesn't mean that he keeps clean enough. If this persists he should see a doctor.
    boron Posts: 38, Reputation: 5

Mar 3, 2009, 07:20 AM
    Maybe hard to answer, but itch can be within the anal canal, or on the outer skin, and felt like anal itch.

Some causes are pubic lice, herpes virus (small translucent blisters on a reddened skin), intestinal parasites (especially likely, if it's only at night, he should have a stool test for parasites), hemorrhoids, Crohn's disease... read more about Rectal and anal itch.
    Ren6 Posts: 539, Reputation: 121

Mar 3, 2009, 07:31 AM
    Perhaps he could try applying an ointment containing Tea Tree oil on the affected area. It has both antiseptic and anti fungal properties.
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Mar 3, 2009, 08:08 AM

OK, VERY RARELY, depending on what I eat, it might itch. I'm talking a couple times a year, max. Annoying, yes. Vaselene works fine.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why is she uncomfortable, she broke it off with me? [ 8 Answers ]

I met her at a coffee shop where I was hanging out and I have many friends there. She broke up with me because I relapsed, other than that things were great-so she says. According to her I was her soul mate, best friend, best lover and all that. But, because I drank (but I did quit) we can't be...

Why do I feel so uncomfortable around people? [ 6 Answers ]

I'm in 7th grade this year, recently I just had an argument with a person in my class, it wasn't big at all. He's not even mad at me, but lately, I feel very uncomfortable around him. He was the one who started the argument, I embarrassed him quite a bit. So now, every time he ask me something, I...

Feeling uncomfortable [ 5 Answers ]

Ever since I was 6th grade, I've have a problem I abhor. I always think of others before me. Like, lets say that I am going to a birthday party, I know that most kids will be excited about what their going to do, not me. I worry about what they are going to think of me, try not to be embarrassed...

Uncomfortable around girls [ 25 Answers ]

How do I become comfortable around girls I like enough to be able to ask them out? I feel paranoid around them and don't know what to do. I need serious help!!

Why running behind the uncomfortable [ 1 Answers ]

Why our eastern countries are adopting the cuture of western side whereas the wesrern people want to get rid of the same such as tight fittings dresses, nudeness, Non-vegirarien food unnatural sex etc,

View more questions Search