Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    himeeh Posts: 5, Reputation: 4

Feb 28, 2009, 11:01 PM
    A little h--- from my friends
    I s it possible to summon a spirit whom would be capable to carry out a deed of my request:cool::cool:??
    rg61fc Posts: 27, Reputation: 4

Mar 2, 2009, 05:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by himeeh View Post
    I s it possible to summon a spirit whom would be capable to carry out a deed of my request:cool::cool:???
    You have to be careful in trying to dabble with the occult and spirits. Dangerous things can be let loose!
    mugger Posts: 191, Reputation: 26

Mar 2, 2009, 05:33 PM

What kind of spirit? Human- no, but there are tons more spirits than people that we don't even understand. I totally agree with rg. I, personally, wouldn't dare mess with anything like that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Friends who turned out to be false friends [ 11 Answers ]

Does any one have experience of people they thought to be friends but they turned out to be false friends ?

Ex is seeing a lot of one of my best friends. Think I'm losing friends everywhere [ 5 Answers ]

Ok, not to bore anyone with details, but my ex and I broke up a couple of months ago, and I've found it excruciating to deal with my feelings. I have good and bad days, and a couple of days ago would have been our 2 year anniversary. I've noticed that one of my best friends is getting very close...

View more questions Search