Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Mar 2, 2009, 02:05 PM

The op has already to leave him alone and that's good news but I would like to say regardless if you never had sex with him emotions still get involve because you stated you loved him so if anything this was an emotional affair which is still wrong. However, I am glad that you did the right thing and if anything you should've learn from it and hopefully don't reapeat this in the future. Good for you!
    sweetbaby72 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2009, 08:37 PM

I admit this is hard to go through but still there is a sense of accompishment. I am sad for him and now he is wanting to talk this through and ask if I would be with him even with nothing. I said yes I would but couldn't because I love him that much.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Married woman in love with a married man ! [ 31 Answers ]

Please I need a reply for my problem , but plzzzzzzzz don't type an answer that is talking about ethics, morality & consequences of infedility.. I just need to know does he really love me & how to win him back.. We were work colleagues since 2002 I was single & he was married couple of months when...

Married and in love with my married ex-boyfriend [ 6 Answers ]

Hi There, My name is Heloisa and I used to think that I was a pretty good person. I always try to be courteous and fair with people. Would like to think I have a good head on my shoulders. Here's what has me stumbling: ever since having my (one-year old) son it seems like all of my husband's...

Married and in love with a Married Man [ 9 Answers ]

3 months ago I reconnected with my first love, through the internet. We dated back in high school and we were each others firsts sexual partners. We are both currently married to other people but find an intense attraction that neither one of us is able to ignore. We have not physically seen...

View more questions Search