Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dglennware Posts: 36, Reputation: 5

Feb 28, 2009, 09:42 PM
    Level up fast in GTA 4
    I have heard about people being able to level up fast in the online part of GTA 4. I only race in the multiplayer online and it seems to take forever to win enough cash to level up and get new clothes. I am a great racer and am at level five on my own, but am interested in how to level up fast.

Thanks in advance
    dominican01 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2009, 01:04 PM
    You can play hangman N.O.O.S.E, u have 2 kill a whole bunch of swat guys , either get a helicopter and pic up your teammates / friends and the boss in the game (petrovic), or you can wait shooting the swat team until one of your teammates gets a helicopter and pic you guys up. You fly to the baseball park where you escape with the boss, if you do that you will gain 4500 each time on hard, the harder it is the more money you get. That's how I lvled up so fast, I went from level 1 to level 4 in one day, I'm still trying to lvl up to 5 but I'm still at 130 something thousand.
    AerosmithTyson6 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 30, 2012, 07:09 PM
    What I would do is go to Hangman N.O.O.S.E. on hard and me and my teamates would kill a lot of Swat guys and pick up the money that they drop and once you think you have collected enough you, or a teamate can collect a armored vehicle from the Swat or a helicopter and take him to the baseball park underneath the overpass at the Broker Bridge.
    ulsterboii1690 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2013, 04:47 AM
    Blah I know how to rank up 5times in one match xD

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How fast is too fast to fall in love? [ 5 Answers ]

Met what I thought to be my soul mate 3 years ago. It was love at first site. However, our business relationship prohibited us from dating for a few years. We would see each other on occasion at company functions and spend time with each other in person or communicate via email or phone. We had...

How Fast Is To Fast in A Relationship? [ 4 Answers ]

I just met this girl about 1-2 weeks ago. On the16 we started going out. But I don't know what to do and if I do something I am afraid it is to fast. What should I do? How should I do it? When should I do it Help. I'm lost!! -wes

Ink level on printers lost ink level option [ 1 Answers ]

I have a HP Deskjet 950C and HP Phttosmart 7550 printer. Both printers have lost the option to see the ink levels. Is there a way to get this option back.

Nice on main level, hot on upper level [ 4 Answers ]

We live in a house that is 5 yrs old. With the A/C on, the main level of the house is very comfortable yet the upper level where the bedrooms are doesn't seem to cool down at all. I'm thinking that it has something to do with the duct work which won't be an easy fix. Could there be any other...

View more questions Search