Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    _Me_ Posts: 107, Reputation: 2

Feb 28, 2009, 08:07 PM
    I am a bad hypocritical person, aren't I?
    Ok, well, the title says it all. Why? Good question, honestly I don't know. I say I'm hypocritical, because I tell my girlfriend I want her to cut back on the drinking (way back) and at first it goes pretty good, we don't drink fer a bit, but then a friend of hers f**** it up, and invites her to either drink at their house, and she'll REALLY want to go, or they aask her invite her to a bar, and she wants to go there either too. Like today, a friend of hers was invited to a bar, and she calls my girlfriend up because she didn't want to feel alone at the bar, when her co-workers are the ones who f***ing invited her! BUt then I cAVE in and then I;M like OK, fine, and cave in and give her five buck to get a couple drinks, and for some reason I am so worked up about this, My hand f****** shake when I hold them up, so what do I do? OOOooOOOOOo I start pourin drinks for myself, and hitting shots left and right, I have no idea what number I'm at right now, I stopped counting after six. SO I MENA cOM e on!! I tell her I want her to cut back on drink ing and yet, I a don't even listen to my own edvice. I mean I should at least follow my own advie but I relly need to calm down, and that whjhat the drinks are doing, I get someowhat calm, as long as I don't stan.

As for being a bad person, I mean,m hypocrites SUCK! Which means I SUCK! I know I'm ramblimng but come on, I don't got money for a sychiatris, and I'm hoping I get SOMEONE who whontpost some kind of smart a** comment like "oooOOOooOO, then don't drink and go with her, DER!!!!" well, I WOULD HAVE GONE, but she wanted it be a girls night out thing. But what eve, thanks for reading my endless rambling BULLS***! Sorry to waste two minutes of your life, that's all my life seem s to be when alcohol is intrerduced, a big WASTE!!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 28, 2009, 08:11 PM

So don't drink, I often go to clubs, sports bars and more and a soft drink is as much fun if you are with friends
    Only you can stop you from drinking

Feb 28, 2009, 08:18 PM

Seriously, no offense, but I was expecting a post like that. I wish was as easy as "OH, dont drink" It is sOOOOOO much deeper than that, I mean, come on,. never mind hyvgf
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 28, 2009, 08:22 PM

No, I drank heavy for 15 years, woke up in the morning having to have one,
    Woke up one morning never to drink again, it is a matter of choice and will power, if you say you can't stop you are admitting you are weak.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 28, 2009, 08:27 PM

Are you a better typist when you are sober?

***ADDED -- I see that you are, with some very interesting questions too.

Feb 28, 2009, 08:36 PM

Much abetter typer, yes, when siber

Feb 28, 2009, 08:36 PM
    What kind of inresting questions?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 28, 2009, 11:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by _Me_ View Post
    what kind of inresting questions?
    Sleep it off and then I will tell you what a really cool person you are.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Artificial person vs. Natural person? [ 9 Answers ]

How would the court deal with a natural person vs, artificial person? By definition a artificial person is a corporation (strawman) which the court would have jurisdication. How does the court deal with a natural person, a human being? How does the court obtain jurisdication over a human being? ...

A non-hypocritical answer. [ 4 Answers ]

Why do females hold different men to different standards? Why will a female, willingly, be a sex toy or the "other" girl. When did single guys and fidelity become something to beware?

Other law--Any time a person asks this of another person, it must be respected. If I [ 1 Answers ]

Any time a person asks this of another person, it must be respected. If it is not, legal action can be taken against the person who is contacting someone who doesn't want to be contacted. I that true?? Panda1969

Hypocritical Religion [ 169 Answers ]

Why is it that Christians judge people that are different from themselves? If you are an Atheist, so to speak, you are viewed as a devil worshipper, or an outcast. But in the Bible, Matthew 7:1-3 it says "Judge not or thou shall be judged the same way on Judgement Day". To me this is...

View more questions Search