Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LYNEESA Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2009, 04:44 PM
    Cd/dvd player doesn't recognize software
    I Jus recently had to have my PC completely cleaned out due to a virus. I now have everything reinstalled including PC drivers which I got from my restore cds. The problem is that I can't get the cd or dvd to read any other software programs I try run. It keeps asking me to insert a disk into the drive. Does anyone have any idea what's going on?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Feb 28, 2009, 06:21 PM

First please pay more attention to the instructions for this site. I have moved this from the Forum Help area where you original posted and wherw tou ignored the big red Read Me First warning.

When you say your PC was completely cleaned out, what do you mean? What was actually done by whom?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dell will not recognize ethernet connection [ 1 Answers ]

Dell optiplex 170L will not recognize the ethernet connection. It claims Is not connected to any internet. I know the connection works because There was a windows 2000 there before it was replaced by dell xp. This my work computer in a net work. When connection was checked At our main office...

MP3/4 "Music no limit" player doesn't work? Why? [ 3 Answers ]

I received a gift from my Aunt in NY (Im in Florida) & it was a blue box that says on it "Music No Limit" MP3MP4 player. OK I have never owned an Ipod(which I guess is another name for it or is it something completely different?) Im clueless, last thing I had was a portable cd player:o.. I know sad...

Doesn't find me attractive, doesn't want sex with me, isn't sure he wants a relationship [ 14 Answers ]

Please read this, I need your help I'm 18 and so is my boyfriend I've been with him for 10 months and for about 5 months he's telling me he's not ready to commit and isn't sure he wants a relationship.and at points he's said he wants to feel he can do stuff with other women should the situation...

View more questions Search