Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JordonIsCoo Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2009, 05:52 PM
    Best friend Homie Girlfriend.
    The title pretty much solves it down, this girl is so chill, and cute best attitude I've ever seen in a girl, and Her and I share so much in common we dislike a lot of things the same, and like a lot of things the same, well the point of this is I miss her every time I'm not with her, and I need to figure a way not to miss so much, its like a desire to hang out with her, I see her everyday at school but we don't have ANY classes together "but lunch". It just pretty much sucks.

Thanks Wonderful People

Jordon.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 28, 2009, 05:54 PM

Well yo bro have you told her
    JordonIsCoo Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2009, 05:59 PM

Yes she knows, its just I don't know how to not miss her so much, cause it gets in the way with things.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Best friend [ 5 Answers ]

How do I talk to my best friend about y we r not ask close as we use to and how its affecting me and why has are friendship changed?

My best friend want to be with my ex [ 5 Answers ]

My best friend want to be with my ex and I don't know what to do. Me and him have been together for a year and he called it off and know he likes my bestfrined and asked her out a week later. She came to me and asked me for my permission and I told her how I felt and she said that she wont(but I...

Me and My best friend and the Guy I like [ 21 Answers ]

Hi OK the guy I like likes me too and I liked him for a while now but I just found out that my best friend likes him too but he said he likes me and not her but he doesn't want to hurt her feeling by telling what should we said!

View more questions Search