Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bigreddog Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2006, 01:10 PM
    Outlook Express forward/reply error
    I've got OE 6, in preview pane mode. That is, I just see the message subjects, but can't read them. If I open a message, then try to reply or forward it, OE shuts down. If I reply or forward to the message directly from the inbox, without opening it first, I'm OK. This is happening whether the e-mail has attachments or not. Never had this happen before. Virus scans, reboots don't solve it. Any ideas?
    Here_To_Help- Jon Posts: 97, Reputation: 26

Aug 22, 2006, 02:03 PM
    Has it worked before... i.e. did this just start? When OE shuts down... any messages? You might try a system restore to a point in time BEFORE this was happening.
    bigreddog Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2006, 02:22 PM
    Thanks... just happened today. Did a system restore just now... no change.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Outlook Express [ 6 Answers ]

How do I retrieve files once Outlook express has Auto compacted them. I want to get information from the files that went off my screen. Is there a path to locate these files.? Aljay

Outlook Express for XP/How to set something [ 4 Answers ]

How do you set outlook so that when you highlight and e-mail it doesn't automatically open an attachment, for security purposes?

Outlook Express for xp [ 14 Answers ]

Ok, this may be a tough question, I work for an ISP, as some of you will remember from previous posts, and I am trying to set up a mail signature, but the only way I can seem to figure out how to do this is through www.mymailsignature.com however this is unprofessional looking, I need it in plain...

Outlook express [ 13 Answers ]

hi pals i have installed the outlook express now it asks me the incomming server and outgoing server if i want to access my yahoo or gmail mails then what is my pop server and smtp server?? :confused:

Reply not visible in outlook XP [ 7 Answers ]

When somebody is sending a reply, I only see my message. Not the answer Of the person that replied to me. I'm the only person in the office that Has that problem. So I suppose it's only on my computer that I have to Change something in outlook. But I don't what it can be.

View more questions Search