Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    champigeon Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2009, 12:11 PM
    Pigeon problems
    I have pigeon problems. I have young pigeons and then when they grow a little bit,they will lose weight,become very weak, they don't want any food, and after 1-2 days it will die. Please help me because I don't now what I'm going to do:confused:
    Matt12994 Posts: 19, Reputation: 0

Feb 28, 2009, 03:48 PM

I think you should experiment with them, like putting them in separate cages and feeding them different amounts of food and different kinds of food.
    Akeginu Posts: 26, Reputation: 2

Feb 28, 2009, 08:21 PM

What are you feeding them?
    I recommend that you try Harrison's Bird Food. Harrison's Bird Foods is a family of certified organic pet bird diets that were formulated to make your bird as healthy as it can possibly be. These pellets are great. I would start with High potency. A big part of them being healthy is what they eat. Seeds don't really offer any real nutrition since most of it is wasted. Pellets are completely edible, and these specifically have a lot of things that birds need.
    Were they eating on their own before? Are they weaned properly? You can also try offering other types of foods to see if they'll eat.
    Also, make sure the area where they are is cleaned and disinfected often. Maybe you should take them to a vet and have them checked out?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What is the difference between social problems and sociological problems . [ 3 Answers ]

What is the difference between social problems andsociological problems , and how does functionalism help to deal with thee problems?

A lonely pigeon in Montreal Canada - can I have your opinions about her? [ 11 Answers ]

In December 2006 a lonely pigeon appeared in the backyard, and came everyday to get fed (I live in Montreal, Canada, and I put out birdseed for any birds who wish to have some food!) I do not know much about birds and I was wondering if anyone could give me some opinions. Amongst the regular...

Finding angles of a pigeon [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I have a queston: Consider a gun fixed on a ground. The gun can move horizontally within some range of angles and vertically within some range of angles, thus it makes a cone in air which is its effective fire area. It means that it can target a pigeon in the air if the pigeon is...

Pigeon pest, who's responsible? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there, We have a lot of pigeons around our house (Chicago). On the roof, downstairs and breeding on window of our apartment. Which makes it very yuck and basically impossible to open windows in that particular room. There are droppings all around the house and their feathers and dust litter our...

Pigeon Control... [ 1 Answers ]

Hi , I have 15-20 pigeons sitting on my roof. It is 2 story house. I was wondering what is the best method to get rid of these pigeons.? Thanks

View more questions Search