Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DEBHOTTS Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2009, 10:09 AM
    How to write sexy notes to man
    Have a major crush on new neihbor. I don't know him but want to tell him discretly how hot I think he is.
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Mar 2, 2009, 12:42 AM

How old are you?
    arnimal7 Posts: 96, Reputation: 11

Mar 2, 2009, 01:20 AM

That was the same question I had. How old are you?
    shyfoxie Posts: 86, Reputation: 8

Mar 9, 2009, 06:35 PM

What? First of all, not the best idea unless you know he's into you and you just want sex.
    Secondly, are you 12? Seriously, that is kind of immature and badly thought-through to randomly send explicit notes to someone who barely knows you.
    Get a real boyfriend and send him sexy notes if you're old enough to deal with his reaction--he'll appreciate it
    nikosmom Posts: 1,611, Reputation: 488
    Ultra Member

Mar 9, 2009, 06:51 PM

Not a good idea to write sexy notes to someone you don't know. Might come off a little weird... or whorish.

Don't do it.
    TexasParent Posts: 378, Reputation: 73

Mar 10, 2009, 10:38 AM

My 12 year old daughter thinks our neighbour is HOT, unfortunately he's around 27.

If you are under 18 and he's over 18 or more than 4 years your difference; you are what is known as Jail bait. If he takes the bait, he goes to jail for a very long time.

Second, sexy notes? Is that what you want your relationship built on; his lust for you and your lust for him? I can assure you, that once you are bare foot and pregnant if you thought your neighbourhood was livable now, it will turn into a hell you couldn't have imagined.

Surely you have more to offer than sex even if he is around your age. Work on your own feelings of self worth. Sex is an easy way to get any boy/man, but you will end up hurt in the end. Be attracted to a boy/man for his heart, and make sure they are attracted to you for the same, not sexy notes.
    shyfoxie Posts: 86, Reputation: 8

Mar 10, 2009, 11:03 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasParent View Post
    My 12 year old daughter thinks our neighbour is HOT, unfortunately he's around 27.

If you are under 18 and he's over 18 or more than 4 years your difference; you are what is known as Jail bait. If he takes the bait, he goes to jail for a very long time.

Second, sexy notes? Is that what you want your relationship built on; his lust for you and your lust for him? I can assure you, that once you are bare foot and pregnant if you thought your neighbourhood was livable now, it will turn into a hell you couldn't have imagined.

Surely you have more to offer than sex even if he is around your age. Work on your own feelings of self worth. Sex is an easy way to get any boy/man, but you will end up hurt in the end. Be attracted to a boy/man for his heart, and make sure they are attracted to you for the same, not sexy notes.
    Yeah, that's kind of what I was getting at. There's a lot of this going around in my hometown and, trust me, it ends up very badly. Two girls under 15 caught with 20-somethings in as many months, and a friend who's a nurse in an ob/gyn ward had a 14-year old girl knocked up by a 23-year old. Not 9/10 times, 10/10 times it ends up bad.

If you can't get his attention now or he isn't attracted to you, it's not going to help. His likely response range will probably range from annoyance to maybe wanting to "get some", but it likely won't be "hmmm...she seems like someone I could get to know"

Not a good basis for a relationship. And in any case, attention from guys (sexual or otherwise) is much better in the context of a loving relationship, especially if you're young.
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Mar 10, 2009, 11:41 AM

Great advice guys, I still want to know how old the OP is. But the point that she doesn't know him all to well and wants to send an intimate note makes no sense.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Discounted notes vs Interest Bearing Notes [ 2 Answers ]

Sometimes a discounted note is issued rather than an interest-bearing note. Why would a someone do this rather than the standard interest bearing note? What are the pros and cons of doing so? Who would issue a discounted note?

How to write dirty notes for my man [ 10 Answers ]

I was just wondering what kind of things do you write on notes when you want to leave your man a dirty note to find in his work truck or lunch or something along those lines.

View more questions Search