Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jimeca66 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2009, 09:21 PM
    Cleaning co. proposal letter.

Hi,
    I have a friend, that start up a cleaning company , he ask me to help him, on writing a proposal.. how I do this. I was looking to get free templates or something.
    Thank you..
    FlyYakker Posts: 378, Reputation: 41

Mar 1, 2009, 02:52 PM

Try this freebee

Sample Business Proposal template from one of the many Proposal Packs and related products offered by ProposalKit.com..
    Also do a search on "writing business proposals". If you have a local library they might have some business-related books.
    buzz01 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2010, 03:21 AM
    Hi on a cleaning proposal letter do you put in how much the cleaners are being paid

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Proposal letter [ 2 Answers ]

I have a new invention related to automative industry Then I want write a letter to those companies and explain for them about my new invention And say to them use my new invention in their products I want to know how is this letter format ? Please help me Tank you Hamid reza Tehran 12...

How do I write a cleaning proposal [ 5 Answers ]

Just starting new cleaning business HELP

Proposal letter [ 1 Answers ]

I am in need of some help writing a business proposal letter to attorneys. I am a legal nurse consultant and need to contact attorneys for possible business and I don't know how to start my letter.

Cleaning Service Proposal [ 2 Answers ]

How do I write a proposal for a cleaning service? Please help

Proposal for cleaning business [ 4 Answers ]

I need some tips on how to put a proposal together. With all these new foreclosures Going on in my area, I wanted to target the banks and real estates agents because they need people constantly to clean. H E L P me P L E A S E CAD

View more questions Search