Ask
    avenger9000 Posts: 99, Reputation: 2

Mar 2, 2009, 10:04 PM

Hey you there let me know when you are ready to help again
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Mar 3, 2009, 12:06 AM
    Hi, Adam!

I'm here right now! I am usually on a little earlier than now, but still am almost always on late at night. My daughter had major surgery today, so I spent most of the day at the hospital. I'll take a closer look at your lyrics yet tonight.

Thanks!

Mar 3, 2009, 01:59 AM
    Ok first of all I hope you don't mind that my song is a worship song (but then you figured that already right) and yeah some words Im not very happy with... so do you think the words are good or maybe I can use some better ones? What was the major surgery your daughter had?
    Uber Member

Mar 3, 2009, 03:53 AM

My daughter had her gallbladder removed. Thank you for asking.

I've been involved in leadership roles in church music for over 36 years. Your song is something that is close to my heart because of that.

I will be making some recommendations to you concerning it and do look forward to working on it with you in the near future.

Thanks!

Mar 3, 2009, 01:12 PM
    Ok that's fine, thought I would make sure that you don't have problems with the worship song.. some people have problems with that... so that's all right!! And I'm looking forward to your recommendations!!

Thanks

(Im currently in the process of working on another song and its going to be a sad song about me breaking up with my last girlfriend so once I get that done I will let you have a look at it)

Thanks for all your help so far and Im looking forward to working with you more on this song!
    Uber Member

Mar 3, 2009, 04:51 PM

Right now, it's close to 6:00 P.M. where I'm located. I direct the local male barbershop chorus around where I live. We have rehearsal tonight that goes until 10:00 P.M. I will try to be back on here starting at about 11:30 P.M. on. If you're around then, that would be great!

Thanks!

Jul 14, 2009, 06:18 PM

Hey you disappeared haha what happened?
    Uber Member

Jul 15, 2009, 07:46 PM

Hi, avenger9000!

I was waiting for you to return! I haven't been on all that much lately though, due to some health issues that I've been having. I'll look forward to working with you sometime in the near future, if you would like!

Thanks!

Jul 16, 2009, 04:58 PM
    Yep that would be good
    Uber Member

Jul 17, 2009, 02:22 AM
    Perhaps we can get together late at night during some of the days of this coming weekend? I don't really have anything going on tomorrow night or Sunday night. I do need to get to bed early on Saturday night because I need to play for church in the morning. Also, on Friday night, I can be on late, but not really late, because I need to get up to direct my barbershop chorus that's singing at a local restaurant during the breakfast hours.

Thanks!
    jake666 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2009, 04:16 AM

Make it satanic, Death metal like Deicide and Morbid angel, Don't get me wrong I'm not taking the piss, People get bored, yes? They get bored because every new age song is about girls in clubs and jesus oooohhh oh lordy . Just spice it up a little add some violence, death, pure hatred!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Song I Wrote [ 8 Answers ]

Hey I Wrote Another Song. Was Wondering If You Could Help Me With This One To, Like To See If Its Any Good Or Not. Thanks! .. I Wish I Never Met You You don't have to be perfect baby, Im just looking for love You don't ever have to feel down baby, I've got kiss's and hug's You don't...

Song Lyric's I Wrote [ 5 Answers ]

Hey I Wrote Some Lyrics. Tell Me What You Think .It's Called MR. Right.. .. She got the charm of a angel she got a nicer arse than j lo, And I love the way her hair goes down to her ankle, and we get along so well, But now I see a change in her and I don't no what to say I don't want...

I'm stuck and need ideas! [ 3 Answers ]

So I have two projects I'm working on at the moment and I just don't know what to do! Firstly I am working on a sketch for my first printmaking project ever. I just don't have any good ideas and my professor left the instructions pretty vague. It just needs to be 8X10 and have a pretty good value...

A song I wrote. [ 1 Answers ]

OK so I wrote this song when my great grandma died. Like a year ago. I'm 14 years old. Its not really a whole song together, more just like a verse and then a chorus and that's it. I was wondering if it is good or not?! So here it is: You know I've been down that road before, And never want to...

View more questions Search