Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    df12 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2009, 02:52 AM
    I am currently working in Sydney for a very successful marketing company but feel stagnant in my role.

I have spent the last 18 months moving from job to job, not really having my own title or job description. I have not pushed myself or applied my full potential and I am now stuck in a rut at work.

I have arranged a meeting with my HR Manager and one of the National Directors to ask for assistance with my professional development. I am requesting that I have a 12, 24, 36 month plan, something to give me direction with my work and something to work towards.

Our office is very informal and I have often struggled with the work / social border, quite often mixing the two. I want my work to be my work and my social life to be my social life and I want to apply myself 100% to my work.

The meeting is in 3 days and I would like to have a letter / proposal prepared so I can give it to them at the end of the meeting so they can refer to my requests at a later date.

Question is...

How the hell do I start this letter?? :confused:

I am currently working in Sydney for a very successful marketing company but feel stagnant in my role.

I have spent the last 18 months moving from job to job, not really having my own title or job description. I have not pushed myself or applied my full potential and I am now stuck in a rut at work.

I have arranged a meeting with my HR Manager and one of the National Directors to ask for assistance with my professional development. I am requesting that I have a 12, 24, 36 month plan, something to give me direction with my work and something to work towards.

Our office is very informal and I have often struggled with the work / social border, quite often mixing the two. I want my work to be my work and my social life to be my social life and I want to apply myself 100% to my work.

The meeting is in 3 days and I would like to have a letter / proposal prepared so I can give it to them at the end of the meeting so they can refer to my requests at a later date.

Question is...

How the hell do I start this letter??

I am currently working for a very successful marketing company but feel stagnant in my role.

Question is...

I am currently working for a very successful marketing company but feel stagnant in my role.

Question is...

And I still whoop some arse!! :)

Yes, they are evil, you will be banished to hell for listening to them, where you will be forced to hold hands with Credendovidis, while watching Aton's movie. Then after the movie you will be forced to look at Curlybens and ScottGems family photo albums! OH the horror!! :)

I know how he feels. I used to be one of the "Saved". Everything was fine as long as I went along with the preachers legalistic mean old ways, no dancing, no cardplaying, no movies, no beer , no fun. But when I questioned these traditions, I was branded a rabblerouser and was cast out of this old dead church. Now I go to a church where I'm allowed to drink and smoke. It's called the American Legion Saints for God! :)

I thought the only meat a Priest could eat on Friday was "Nun":)

Leviticus, about as exciting a book as a visit to the dentist

Nothing, this is his world, and try as you might, you will fail in the end. Only thing that saves you is the fact that Jesus is our Mediator to the Father, you cannot save yourself, so relax and enjoy the ride!:)
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 28, 2009, 05:01 PM

Please stop asking the same or similar questions over and over, they have been merged

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Human Resources [ 12 Answers ]

What questions (at least FIVE questions) should we ask related to job and HRIS? Tq

What are the top programs for Human Resources? [ 1 Answers ]

HELP! Does anyone know what schools are considered to have the best Human Resources education programs? Recently, my company has been discussing the need to "find and hire talent from the top-tier Human Resources programs in the country." I recently began my Masters degree in Human Resource...

Human resources [ 1 Answers ]

What are the roles of Human Resources manager in employee and industrial relationship with specific emphasis to the union and management relationship in an Organization?

Human Resources [ 7 Answers ]

Hello to you, and thanks again for taking the time to view and answer my questions - this is awsome!! I just found out I’m pregnant (Happy). I went through my employee handbook to find out what is said about maternity leave and to my surprise; there is little to nothing at all. My human...

View more questions Search